Criminals in Chicago, good guys can now carry guns...you will get shot...

Notice the stock photo was of a white guy in a ski mask......AS ALWAYS. It seems nobody wants to infer that black people commit crimes even though I give about 95% odds that the thug in this story is black. But the same people have no problem insinuating that white people are violent criminals.

Hey 2aguy, check this out...great video. No doubt the anti-gunners find her defense of her property entirely unacceptable. She should have called 911 and waited for the cops to arrive to find her dead body.

Hey 2aguy, check this out...great video. No doubt the anti-gunners find her defense of her property entirely unacceptable. She should have called 911 and waited for the cops to arrive to find her dead body.

Keep in mind....had she been unarmed....they might have done more than just taken property....

Notice the stock photo was of a white guy in a ski mask......AS ALWAYS. It seems nobody wants to infer that black people commit crimes even though I give about 95% odds that the thug in this story is black. But the same people have no problem insinuating that white people are violent criminals.

It seems nobody wants to infer that black people commit crimes even though I give about 95% odds that the thug in this story is black.

Treamel Gray, 23, one of the alleged robbers, was shot in his head.

Treamel....I think your odds are closer to 100%.

Forum List

Back