Criminals Afraid to Party in Public

Good! If they want to sneak into the country and suck up our resources they SHOULD live in fear of deportation. Cinco de Mayo is a stupid holiday anyway. All it means is the 5th of May. BFD, it's May 5th. Who cares?

Good! If they want to sneak into the country and suck up our resources they SHOULD live in fear of deportation. Cinco de Mayo is a stupid holiday anyway. All it means is the 5th of May. BFD, it's May 5th. Who cares?
do you feel the same way about the Irish?

Immigrants vs Trespassers?
Which is which?
I can tell you right now that every Irish person in the US is a Trespasser...not.

Which is which?
I can tell you right now that every Irish person in the US is a Trespasser...not.
that's how you people treated them for years? most Mexicans are descendants of native americans

Which is which?
that's how you people treated them for years? most Mexicans are descendants of native americans
How you always been this stupid or full of crap?
You can't bullshit a New Yorker.

Which is which?
do you still have this sign in your window?

59da4578a55522de29220b7a0b6066df.jpg

Which is which?

Only for Trespassers and Business Visas.
And thanks for admitting you just lied about the Native American bullshit.

Which is which?

I thought you white supremacists already knew that? I thought you were denying irish discrimination ever existed. How am I supposed to predict exactly what well known fact confuses and scares your inbred hillbilly ass?

More Hispanics in U.S. Calling Themselves Indian

I thought you white supremacists already knew that? I thought you were denying irish discrimination ever existed. How am I supposed to predict exactly what well known fact confuses and scares your inbred hillbilly ass?

It's kind of difficult for me to be a White Supremacist considering my daughter married into a wonderful family that came here legally from Cuba and Columbia.
Keyword...legally.

It's kind of difficult for me to be a White Supremacist considering my daughter married into a wonderful family that came here legally from Cuba and Columbia.
Keyword...legally.
for some reason every white supremacist on the internet is married to a hispanic somehow, its like the new "i can't be racist I have a black friend"

Keyword...legally.
for some reason every white supremacist on the internet is married to a hispanic somehow, its like the new "i can't be racist I have a black friend"
Maybe that's because I judge people by their character and trespassing is not an indication of a character I would welcome into my family.

Keyword...legally.
Maybe that's because I judge people by their character and trespassing is not an indication of a character I would welcome into my family.
and why should i care about your shitty opinions?

Keyword...legally.
If they were so shitty you wouldn't respond to them.
I see your draw full of anti-White memes has run out of responses to my honesty.
Notice how I don't have to wait 5 minutes to respond to you because I don't have to look up an answer.

Keyword...legally.
What do you mean?

Keyword...legally.
What do you mean?
Are you trying to weasel your way out of your inability to carry on a non ad hominem conversation by feigning ignorance to my calling you out on it?
I am bored with your sound bites.

What do you mean?
Are you trying to weasel your way out of your inability to carry on a non ad hominem conversation by feigning ignorance to my calling you out on it?
I am bored with your sound bites.
is the conversation about how you can't be racist because your related to a cuban through marriage? or about how you think your insanely racist opinions are valid merely because people dont completely ignore you?

Forum List

Back