Criminalizing "Islamophobia" Promoted at Georgetown

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Georgetown University has some explaining to do based on documents obtained exclusively by PJM from a confidential law enforcement source. The documents reveal a scheme to pass $325,000 through the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which has been identified by the FBI as a front for the Hamas terrorist organization. The money was paid to Georgetown by the 57-nation Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) to promote its “Islamophobia” agenda, which includes its stated international objective of criminalizing any criticism of Islam.

Even more troubling: evidence that Georgetown is not the only American university to cooperate with CAIR and the OIC in their joint plan to subvert the First Amendment right to free speech.

The documents we are presenting here for the first time put the lie to CAIR’s repeated claims that they have never received foreign funding, and their denials that they promote the extremist agenda of hostile foreign nations. This, however, is hardly breaking news.

That some of America’s top universities are actively colluding with the Islamic foreign governments — most of whom have refused to sign the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights — is troubling enough. But signing onto and openly promoting the OIC’s stated agenda of criminalizing “Islamophobia” puts them in direct opposition to the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment protections, and raises serious questions about their eligibility for public funding.

This is clearly an issue for Congress to investigate immediately.

Pajamas Media » PJM Exclusive: Georgetown U. Received $325,000 Funneled Through Terror Front Group

Let's see if any of the MSM pick up this story. :confused:

This is definitely an illegal rule for Colleges to implement.
It should be taken up in court and the people who let the Universities and Colleges adopt this rule should have very very harsh consequences.

btw, Islam is not a religion.

Well I suppose they'd welcome an investigation so they can clear their good name. But this isn't just about CAIR. Georgetown will be scrutinized as well. I can see some top folks in DC try to block that. We'll see what happens.

When will see this on Reuters? (Insert snark mark here)

People are always attacking CAIR

Yet they have never been indicted or prosecuted for anything.

This is just more of the same ongoing witchhunt to vilify them.

FBI Cuts Ties With CAIR Following Terror Financing Trial - FoxNews.com

You don't want to be accused of supporting terrorists, don't support terrorists.

Dumbass.
A federal appeals court removed the label for all parties and sealed the list on October 20, 2010, ruling the designation was the result of "simply an untested allegation of the Government, made in anticipation of a possible evidentiary dispute that never came to pass.
Council on American-Islamic Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CAIR has an absolutely clean bill of health.

They have never been indicted, prosecuted, convicted of anything.

Yet people run around like idiots saying that they support terrorists.

I am sure that they have been heavily scrutinized by the FBI and other federal agencies.

And if there was any evidence of them supporting terrorists they would be shut down in a New York minute.

That's not the big issue here. In fact, the money isn't even what concerns me. Prestigious American universities should not be hosting symposiums on the criminalization of free speech. Can they? Sure. Should they? No.

Parents need to be aware of the anti-American shit going on at these schools. I recommend Campus Watch for any concerned readers.

CAIR has an absolutely clean bill of health.

They have never been indicted, prosecuted, convicted of anything.

Yet people run around like idiots saying that they support terrorists.

I am sure that they have been heavily scrutinized by the FBI and other federal agencies.

And if there was any evidence of them supporting terrorists they would be shut down in a New York minute.

FBI Reaffirms CAIR’s Terrorist Ties

FBI Reaffirms CAIR’s Terrorist Ties | RedState

One key piece of evidence in the case was the Wiretap evidence heard in the case put CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to deceive Americans and disguise payments to Hamas as it launched a campaign of terror attacks. CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad joined Hamas big shots at the summit.

You don't want to be accused of supporting terrorists, don't support terrorists.

Dumbass.
A federal appeals court removed the label for all parties and sealed the list on October 20, 2010, ruling the designation was the result of "simply an untested allegation of the Government, made in anticipation of a possible evidentiary dispute that never came to pass.
Good for them.

CAIR Board Member Imam Siraj Wahaj, an un-indicted co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing, has called for replacing the American government with an Islamic caliphate, and warned that America will crumble unless it accepts Islam.
*Anti-CAIR* Defending America from the Council on American-Islamic Relations
---------------------------------------
Omar Ahmad, Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
5/16/2004

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
FrontPage Magazine - Hamas and Hizzoner

---------------------
Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) Spokesperson
AP - 6/11/2004

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like
the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in
the future. ...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."

There's no reason I should trust CAIR.

Dumbass.

But of course, you and I don't represent mainstream Islam in America, sunni man does:cool:
Which is why what he says can't be believed.

AP - 6/11/2004

the future. ...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education.".

Everybody keeps saying where are the moderate Muslims?

So here is a moderate Muslim who is rejecting violence.

And is a proponent of education.

Yet, people still attack him as though he is some kind of a jihadist.

"Education" equals propaganda. Stealth jihad means sabotage from within. Criminalizing "islamophobia" and promoting Sharia does not require suicide bombers. Just a couple of useful tools in our liberal universities. (And a little foreign money)

AP - 6/11/2004

the future. ...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education.".

Does he represent mainstream islam like you? Why won't you answer that question to you?

AP - 6/11/2004

Yeah. Do you really think you're going to be able to "educate" all the Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, pagans, agnostics, and atheists in America into converting?

Not gonna happen. So what will you do then?

Traditionally, Islam spreads by the sword.

Forum List

Back