CRIMINAL INELIGIBLE POTUS IN CHARGE-obama release taliban leaders

• Banned
This guy should be impeached,and tried for FRAUD and TREASON against the American people,bar none,and all those guilty ofthe allowance of the acts committed in his administration.

The President has full right under the constitution to negotiate and enact foreign policy.

And technically, the Taliban isn't a terrorist group. Al Qaeda is. We fought the Taliban because they were supporting Al Qaeda. If they cease their support for Al Qaeda, they wouldn't be our enemy would they?

This guy should be impeached,and tried for FRAUD and TREASON against the American people,bar none,and all those guilty ofthe allowance of the acts committed in his administration.

You are a madman. I bet one of these days you off the deep end and shoot a bunch of people.

• Banned
No,im a policymaker,and a strong supporter for this nation. Taliban ARE A TERRORIST GROUP.

• Banned

You are a madman. I bet one of these days you off the deep end and shoot a bunch of people.

Why?cause i have the balls to say so?go play in the sandbox with the terrorists and make.nicenice with them.

The President has full right under the constitution to negotiate and enact foreign policy.

And technically, the Taliban isn't a terrorist group. Al Qaeda is. We fought the Taliban because they were supporting Al Qaeda. If they cease their support for Al Qaeda, they wouldn't be our enemy would they?
:cool:

Obama and Bush, BOTH, have included Taliban leaders in talks of elections, military actions, etc....
It's their country and they deserve to have input as to what happens there.

Why?cause i have the balls to say so?go play in the sandbox with the terrorists and make.nicenice with them.

No. Because you dont think before you speak and come off sounding like a lunatic.

Its pisspoor acknowledging a terrorist group as legitimate. You dont hold talks with terrirists. Shows the dhimmitude of the POTUS and alot of people here in the country.sad.

Forum List

Back