Criminal in Tennessee

mwingard

Rookie
Apr 24, 2012
I just won a case in Ohio because my ex-husband refuses to obey ANY court orders. He failed to pay me alimony and he and his"girlfriend" spent $36,000 of money that was suppose to go to the IRS, resulting in liens being filed on me, even though he had a court order to "hold me harmless". He was ordered to start paying me 1550.00 a month spousal support, 8,000 in attorneys fees and correct the IRS issues. He also was caught committing tax fraud for the past 7 years. Claiming on his taxes that he was paying alimony that he wasn't and not reporting income and unemployment payments.
He even claimed that he paid me 12,000 in alimony and we weren't even divorced. He committed bigamy my telling his "illiterate" girlfiend that I held up the divorce. Yes, Ohio is a no fault state, but I was able to get a divorce for Gross neglect of duty and extreme cruelty. He contested the divorce which is why it took so long. He also used someone elses' social security number to obtain the marriage license. The point is, he lives in Tennessee and they don't feel that laws apply to their citizens. What kind of state continues to allow someone to continue so many crimes, and get away with it???

I just won a case in Ohio because my ex-husband refuses to obey ANY court orders. He failed to pay me alimony and he and his"girlfriend" spent $36,000 of money that was suppose to go to the IRS, resulting in liens being filed on me, even though he had a court order to "hold me harmless". He was ordered to start paying me 1550.00 a month spousal support, 8,000 in attorneys fees and correct the IRS issues. He also was caught committing tax fraud for the past 7 years. Claiming on his taxes that he was paying alimony that he wasn't and not reporting income and unemployment payments.
He even claimed that he paid me 12,000 in alimony and we weren't even divorced. He committed bigamy my telling his "illiterate" girlfiend that I held up the divorce. Yes, Ohio is a no fault state, but I was able to get a divorce for Gross neglect of duty and extreme cruelty. He contested the divorce which is why it took so long. He also used someone elses' social security number to obtain the marriage license. The point is, he lives in Tennessee and they don't feel that laws apply to their citizens. What kind of state continues to allow someone to continue so many crimes, and get away with it???

I lived in one of the most wild counties called Hickman. :D and I loved it. When there was a break out in Georgia or Alabama we had a party because we knew those dumbasses would come out of the woods and we'd make money off of bounty. Pray tell what is the problem here.

Tennesse can't get a pass on laws. Is your issue a judicial blowback? It takes forever. Have patience and work the system.

Get real Tennessee is notorious for not recognizing "inter-state agreements"', when it comes to child support etc. We are in the confines of the borders of The Great State of Tennessee. Come Visit..............please:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Get real Tennessee is notorious for not recognizing "inter-state agreements"', when it comes to child support etc. We are in the confines of the borders of The Great State of Tennessee. Come Visit..............please:cuckoo:

I don't expect the State of Tennessee to uphold the inter-state agreement. What I do expect from Tennessee is to uphold Federal laws. Filing false tax returns is a federal offense, identity theft is a federal offense. The State of Tennessee also allows this man to posses guns. He has a felony conviction for grand theft in the state of Ohio. According to federal law, a felon is not allow to posse guns. I have visited, its a lovely state. It too bad it has one of the worst reputations in the county for protecting criminals. I say the federal government should withhold all federal aid to states who refuse to uphold the laws.

A fuck, I do not give. Your choices, you live with them... don't come whining on here looking for sympathy.

Well if he's violating federal laws, shouldnt the feds be after him? Maybe they're too busy looking for hookers.

Well if he's violating federal laws, shouldnt the feds be after him? Maybe they're too busy looking for hookers.

You could be right. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to resort to that, but yes, we will be seeking a federal warrant if he fails to comply with the State of Ohio. Since some of the crimes were committed in Tennessee and reported to them, you would have thought they would have wanted to handle it. That wasn't the case.

Forum List

Back