~Crime Victim~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Have you been the victim of any kind of crime??
Whether it be a robbery/burglary....or a break in of your home....or your vehicle.
Have you had some of your property vandalized??
I have had my purse stolen twice!
And one night, I forgot to remove the 'face' that goes on my car stereo and take it in the house with me, and thieves broke into my car and tried to steal my car stereo, but all they got was the face.
They tried like hell to pry the whole system out, but didn't.
So they were left with a face they could do nothing with, and I ended up having to buy a whole new car CD system because the face alone for that one, was going to cost as much as a new stereo.

And CA is now saying that all these petty criminals can walk free if they go to jail at all...:cuckoo:

Yes, i have. One of the reasons i don't give a shit about how criminals are treated in jail. I am very pro death penalty. Tough shit for them for being criminals. Fuck them all.

And CA is now saying that all these petty criminals can walk free if they go to jail at all...:cuckoo:

Yes, i have. One of the reasons i don't give a shit about how criminals are treated in jail. I am very pro death penalty. Tough shit for them for being criminals. Fuck them all.

Yeah, and most of those criminals, never change.

Years ago, some kids threw a concrete utility-hole cover through my car's rear window, while it was parked in the carport where I was then living.

The police were kind enough to wake me at 2 or 3 AM to let me know. :)

Years ago, some kids threw a concrete utility-hole cover through my car's rear window, while it was parked in the carport where I was then living.

The police were kind enough to wake me at 2 or 3 AM to let me know. :)

Damn dude, that sucked.
The concrete thru your car window I mean.

I had a car broken into once many years ago.
the worst in recent years has been kids and stupid adults riding 4 wheelers on my place messing up crops and chasing my stock.
A few .45 rounds in their general direction convinced them of the error or their ways. And one confiscated 4 wheeler another time. they got it stuck on my property and I made them jump thru all sorts of legal hoops to get it back. Must have cost them almost as much as the 4 wheeler was worth.

I hope you don't live in the Golden state. Wait until they comply with the Supreme Court and start releasing 30,000 convicts back into society.

Our republican controlled senate in KY just passed a "hug a thug" Law that d=goes into effect in June. Which prevents cops form arresting much of anyone. Just write them a ticket. All to keep down prison costs.

google "hug a thug" in KY and be suprised for a red state.

I pistoled whipped a crack head for trying to steal my deposit from an old hookah bar I ran two years ago. The police got him and asked if I wanted to press charges I said no, he's going to jail anyway fro getting busted and plus he just got beat by a woman. He pointed the gun at me and I snatched then popped him in the nose and eye.. Blood everywhere. it was because he was so wasted and the gun wasn't even loaded.

Our republican controlled senate in KY just passed a "hug a thug" Law that d=goes into effect in June. Which prevents cops form arresting much of anyone. Just write them a ticket. All to keep down prison costs.

google "hug a thug" in KY and be suprised for a red state.

I googled Ky and found out that the governor is a democrat.

I hope you don't live in the Golden state. Wait until they comply with the Supreme Court and start releasing 30,000 convicts back into society.
You may rest assured the majority of that 30,000 will be minor drug offenders who shouldn't be serving time to begin with. The pressing need to release prisoners is manifest evidence of the wasteful effect of the drug war.

I pistoled whipped a crack head for trying to steal my deposit from an old hookah bar I ran two years ago. The police got him and asked if I wanted to press charges I said no, he's going to jail anyway fro getting busted and plus he just got beat by a woman. He pointed the gun at me and I snatched then popped him in the nose and eye.. Blood everywhere. it was because he was so wasted and the gun wasn't even loaded.

Damn!

Kat: 1
Drunk: 0

A supposedly disgruntled tenant stole my blazer (vehicle) and ran it into the estuary. I drove around all night in our other car, looking for it and the perp(s) and so did the sheriff. Finally, the call came in that people right next to the mudflats (thank god the tide was out) saw it teetered just on the edge, half in half out. I called the septic tank guys for help. They drove Petunia over (their shit sucker truck..which is HUGE), hooked up a chain and pulled it out.
To this day, I don't think it was a disgruntled tenant. I think it was my stepson, whom we kicked out due to drug use. He was staying with his supplier down the street, so he was close enough to do it then walk back to the drug den.

Damn!

Kat: 1
Drunk: 0

;) I had my six shooter on my thigh ready just in case he didn't fall. Gotta love the 2nd amendment... The hookah bar was in a bad location anyway. It was broken into six times and there was always something happening. Oh the joys of being a small business owner. :cuckoo:

I have been too and I agree completely :clap2:

I parked too close to a Mitsubishi GT3000 and the owner let me know it.
Came out after dinner and he did over $300 damage so it was a felony.
Eventually found his car, noted the plate number, and went to the cops.
I had a face-to-face with the guy and of course he denied it.
He said "what kind of an ASSHOLE would do that"?

The note left on my windshield had one word... ASSHOLE.

Ah well whatcha gonna do.

I parked too close to a Mitsubishi GT3000 and the owner let me know it.
Came out after dinner and he did over $300 damage so it was a felony.
Eventually found his car, noted the plate number, and went to the cops.
I had a face-to-face with the guy and of course he denied it.
He said "what kind of an ASSHOLE would do that"?

The note left on my windshield had one word... ASSHOLE.

Ah well whatcha gonna do.

Just make sure to spell asshole correctly ~LoL~

Have you been the victim of any kind of crime??

Not me personally. My Dad was real good about making sure that none of his kids ever became victims. But my wife has been careless on occasion. One time she left her purse in the front seat of the car and of course the window was broken and the purse was gone in short order. She's gotten a lot better over the years.

I'm always aware of my surroundings, always carry a concealed weapon, spent years in the martial arts, stay away from bad areas, my house has a security system, is well lit, has surveillance cameras, a big dog that barks at anything that moves, etc. I just don't want anybody to be tempted. And if a criminal just can't help themselves, it's my duty to save the taxpayers money on court costs, lawyer fees and incarceration.

Forum List

Back