Crime Victim of illegal aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
Robert Rector is Senior Research Fellow in Domestic Policy Studies at The Heritage Foundation.

The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.

Source:

Robert Rector is Senior Research Fellow in Domestic Policy Studies at The Heritage Foundation.
CNN.com - Transcripts

EXCERPT:

Illegal Immigrant On Trial For Stabbing Mother and Daughter

Nov 3, 2008

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - He was accused of killing a Nashville mother and daughter after being in the country illegally

Jose Sosa was just 16-years old when he allegedly stabbed Lori and Adrian Roundtree to death in April 2006.

Police matched fingerprints at the crime scene to Sosa

They were taken when he was arrested for illegally entering the country. He was sent back across the border, only to re-enter later.

Sosa will be tried as an adult.

Source:
News Channel 5, Nashville, Tn.
See the Video

NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - Illegal Immigrant On Trial For Stabbing Mother and Daughter

A Police Officer was murdered by an illegal alien that had been deported at least 3 times and had mulitple DUI's.

Family, friends say goodbye to fallen officer | LOCAL NEWS | Local Breaking News from AZFAMILY.COM & KTVK 3TV - Arizona's Family

October 25, 2008

Officer killed in T-bone wreck by alleged drunk driver

PHOENIX Phoenix police officer Shane Figueroa was killed, according to investigators, at the hands of a drunk driver. Officer Figueroa, a 25-year-old police officer with a wife and young daughter, was responding to a shooting.

Police say his squad car was hit by a white truck. There were two people inside that truck, Jose Rivas Gonzales and a passenger. Detectives say Gonzales was not only drunk driving but he is an illegal immigrant with four warrants out on him under another name and two of those warrants are for driving while under the influence.

Edward says when he got to the crash scene, which happened right outside his house, he found Officer Figueroa lying on the hood of his smoking squad car.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/p...ED579FB3-2BDB-4BB9-AF0F-4CA709BFED80&gsa=true

Police say he goes by different names, they identified him as Jose Vivas-Gonzalez. Court documents identify him as Salvador Vivas-Diaz.

Diaz had minor injuries but his 28-year-old passenger was seriously injured, police said. Both were taken to a local hospital for treatment.

He was booked into jail for one count of manslaughter in the death of Officer Figueroa and one count of aggravated assault for the injuries to his passenger.

Figueroa is survived by a wife and 3-month-old daughter. He had been a Phoenix police officer for less than three years.

OfficerDownDeadillegalatthewheel3.gif

Fallen Phoenix Police officer remembered by colleagues - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

50-year-old Salvador Vivas-Diaz admits to have entered the country illegally.

OfficerDownDeadillegalatthewheel5.gif

Good Evening AZ | Video On Demand | Local Breaking News from AZFAMILY.COM & KTVK 3TV - Arizona's Family
“Driver Accused Of Killing Officer Had Drinking Problem”

Driver had 4 outstanding warrants and 2 for DUI (Driving while the Under the Influence).

MyFox Phoenix | New Details Released on Illegal Immigrant's Past

Salvador Vivas Diaz was carrying a fake ID.
2004 Diaz was involved in a DUI hit and run.
Diaz had been deported 3 times, maybe 4 times.
Diaz has 2 outstanding warrants for his arrest.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/p...EFA3E20A-6D70-4E4B-B18B-EF2FF3779841&gsa=true

"This certainly pours salt in the wound," say President of the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association Mark Spencer. Spencer goes on to say, "it was an intoxicated driver that murdered Shane Figueroa, but it was an intoxicated driver that shouldn't have been here in the first place."

Leaders at Somos America say Diaz's citizenship status has nothing to do with what happened.
Antonio Bustamante says, "These things are gonna happen and as long as society has a need for foreign labor, foreign laborers will commit their fair share of these unfortunate incidents, just as citizens will commit their fair share of these unfortunate incidents."

OfficerDownDeadillegalatthewheel2.gif

Last edited:
Everyday 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens. Everyday 8 Children are victims of sex crimes committed by illegal aliens! More Americans are being killed on American SOIL each day by the hands of illegal aliens, than are being killed in the Iraq war and Afghanistan war combined!!!!!

News Center: Press Release - United States Representative Steve King

Last edited:
The case that sticks in my mind was the illegal drug dealer from Salvador who was given sanctuary by Gavin Newsome. This illegal pulled out his AK-47 and shot a man and his two sons. slaughtered them. Then as the childless widow attended her three funerals, Newsome got married and went on his honeymoon. It really really sucks to be Gavin Newsome.

two things or questions come to mind....

1. If these same people were here legally, would they be less likely to have committed their crimes or acts of drunk driving/man slaughter?
a. Maybe
b. Maybe Not

2. If there truly were a free market, including a spoke of it that most people do not like, (being able to sue those who have gone back on a promise or were negligent in following the law which caused harm), then those harmed by these illegal immigrants should be able to sue the federal government for not enforcing the laws on the books regarding illegals, both the hiring of them, and the blind eye to securing our borders.

a. If these suits were successful and enough of them, our gvt would have to start enforcing our immigration laws for fear of bankruptcy or rebellion of tax payers.

b. The negative is ...we, the taxpayer ends up paying thru our taxes, for those suits that are won.

The one thing the Communist Chinese government is most afraid of is the Angry Farmers. The one thing The American Government is afraid of are the Angry Taxpayers! Time for a complete blood transfusion in the U.S. government! Vote the Bums out all of them, No exceptions! Remember the "Incumbents Are Our Enemy!"

I saw a really awful one the other day. The worst part is how this young man was just mowed down and left like so much road kill. I mean, just tragic. :(

Here's a snippet, but it's worth reading the whole article as it deals with sanctuary cities.
Police have not doubt about how Laufer died: Dorantes slammed into the rear of his Harley at a tremendous rate of speed. As the arrest warrant noted, Dorantes' SUV left no skid marks. The reason is because he never braked -- either before or after the collision.

Instead, he kept going, pressing the accelerator pedal toward the floor. No matter that -- right in front of him -- a motorcycle was struck upright to his SUV's grill. And for a few seconds, he even could see Laufer's body on the motorcycle and SUV's hood, before it flew onto the highway 317 feet after impact. By then, Laufer was dead. According to the medial examiner, the horrific impact ripped his heart from its arteries and veins; his brain was severed from its spinal attachments.

The riderless Harley's rear tire left a single skid mark as Dorantes roared down the highway -- a shower of sparks and burning rubber right in front of him. "I don't think there is any way he (Dorantes) could not have known that the motorcycle was attached to his SUV for over a mile," Det. Francois told a local news outlet. "Between the sparks and the smell and the bike being feet in front of his face, after an impact there's no way he could have not known.”

A witness told of seeing a SUV race down an exit ramp at 80-85 mph -- a motorcycle attached to its front end. The Harley broke loose not far away, sliding onto a traffic island. Its rear tire was pulverized, its rear rim structurally destroyed.

Near the point of impact, the skid mark from the Harley's tire zigzagged along the highway, suggesting to Laufer's friends who visited the site that Dorantes was swerving violently to dislodge the motorcycle.

American Thinker: Hit-and-Run: Death in a 'Sanctuary City'

American citizens are murdered every day by illegals. And our government could give a rat's ass less. :mad:

"The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens."

Link?

You do know that Christians are responsible for more crimes in the USA than any other group, right?

*goes to the corner and begins to snicker*

Girl Srollingboner,

You know, what I find most hilarious is that LAST WEEK you were the most puked and revered Poster of all time, who was not liked very much, AT ALL with multiple red negative marks. Now, by the miracle of some Gremlin Administrator you’re like the most popular girl with all the green signs! Now, how unfair is that???

Girl Srollingboner,

You know, what I find most hilarious is that LAST WEEK you were the most puked and revered Poster of all time, who was not liked very much, AT ALL with multiple red negative marks. Now, by the miracle of some Gremlin Administrator you’re like the most popular girl with all the green signs! Now, how unfair is that???

you really are a dumbass...please go on about all my red negative marks and please do call out the admins on this....i want to watch....

first of all...i have never had a red square on my profile...so that is just a flat out lie...why dont you go on about the miracle of the administrator i will be happy to get one in here.

Girl Srollingboner,

btw i have hit the abuse button ..something i have never done..cause you have flat out lied...and i would think twice about accusing the admins or mods of playing favorites.

Girl Srollingboner,

You are a liar.

StrollingBones has NEVER been in the red since coming to this board, and she has always been liked by the majority.

Now, either back or your mouth or start apologizing quick. I have the evidence and prove my statement and that nothing hokey has gone on with her rep. You better either produce something quick or start sucking ass or YOUR ass is history.

If any of that is unclear, feel free to PM me with your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back