Crime so close to home, yet were messing around in the ME

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
(I guess Muslims aren't the only ones who can decapitate a body)

Seven corpses, including some with signs of torture and a decapitated body

Acapulco (Mexico) (AFP) - Seven corpses, including some with signs of torture and a decapitated body, were discovered in the violence-plagued southern Mexican state of Guerrero, authorities said Thursday.

The bodies were all male and were discovered in the mountainous Zitlala township, according a statement from Guerrero's prosecutor's office.

The statement said the corpses displayed "visible signs of torture" and forensic experts were dispatched to examine the bodies.

A local police source told AFP that some of the bodies had bullet wounds and injuries caused by a sharp weapon.

Last month, four bodies were discovered in a pick-up truck in the state, just days after 10 bodies were found in clandestine graves on the outskirts of Acapulco in a separate incident.

Seven tortured bodies found in southern Mexico

New mass graves found in missing Mexican students case

By Leticia PINEDA October 10, 2014 3:09 AM

The case of 43 Mexican students missing since an attack by gang-linked police took another grim turn Thursday with the discovery of new mass graves where suspects said some were buried.

Four new suspects took investigators to the site of the four pits, 200 kilometers (125 miles) south of Mexico City, but the number of bodies remains unknown, said Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam.

"They say there are remains of students," Murillo Karam said, adding that some of the bodies appeared burned.

New mass graves found in missing Mexican students case - Yahoo News

We really need to start talking to Mexico, and northern S. America. Now the Chinese are in there importing their natural resources, and not any manufactured items , killing jobs like they are doing or have done in the US.

I've always advocated the invasion of mexico by the U.S.
We then clear out all the assholes and return the government back to the mexicans with oversight.

Something needs to be done, I guess there is a new law, if a criminal crosses over the boarder (known criminal) they go straight to prison, Kate's Law or something. Of course the ACLU will be all over that. We need special forces to take out these inner city gangs as well. I don't know the answer, but there has to be one.

I've always advocated the invasion of mexico by the U.S.
We then clear out all the assholes and return the government back to the mexicans with oversight.

Something needs to be done, I guess there is a new law, if a criminal crosses over the boarder (known criminal) they go straight to prison, Kate's Law or something. Of course the ACLU will be all over that. We need special forces to take out these inner city gangs as well. I don't know the answer, but there has to be one.

You either have to guard the border with vigor,make it impossible for illegals to work here or you invade,set things right,and hand it back over to the mexican government with oversight.

I think a lot of the problems come from south of Mexico right on up and good Mexicans also come here to escape those criminals and drug lords entering their country. It needs to be stopped.

I think a lot of the problems come from south of Mexico right on up and good Mexicans also come here to escape those criminals and drug lords entering their country. It needs to be stopped.

Here's the thing.
If an hispanic person wants to enter the country with an education that benefits our country I dont have a problem with it.
Although that should tell you something about our educaation system.

Here's the thing.
If an hispanic person wants to enter the country with an education that benefits our country I dont have a problem with it.
Hardly, since no matter the place, genius can happen...

Here's the thing.

Well....at least your occasional of the cuff remarks are funny.........
You need to stick to sarcasm ....

Here's the thing.

Well....at least your occasional of the cuff remarks are funny.........
You need to stick to sarcasm ....
Do you always delve into depression?

Here's the thing.

Me neither, its the criminals that join the gangs, and they are realizing the American dream is not what it use to be, so I do believe a lot come here for
fear of staying where they are, I think they would rather stay with their families but flea for their life.

Here's the thing.

Me neither, its the criminals that join the gangs, and they are realizing the American dream is not what it use to be, so I do believe a lot come here for
fear of staying where they are, I think they would rather stay with their families but flea for their life.

Herewego-again----take care as to what you endorse-----you just agreed with Penelope that Mexicans who come to the USA do so to get FLEAS

Here's the thing.

Herewego-again----take care as to what you endorse-----you just agreed with Penelope that Mexicans who come to the USA do so to get FLEAS

I must of been thinking of you when I wrote that, he knows I meant flee.

Forum List

Back