Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
What do you watch, if any at all?

For me........

NCIS
CSI
Law and Order (all of them)
Criminal Minds

I bought the complete series "Crime Story" on DVD.... Really it was the pioneer for all the crime shows we see today. Very innovative for its time, stylized, it still looks modern today.

Last scene of the show was really a bummer though, almost everyone eats it in the end.

I only watch the ones that cover real cases.

Snapped, Wicked Attractions, FBI files, The New Detectives, Investigative Reports, Who the Bleep Did I Marry etc...

My wife requires me to whatch Bones with her.
I don't think I need to explain to the ladies, as to why.

Cops
Americas Most Wanted

Adam - 12
Barney Miller
Hill Street Blues < Best ever

Law and Order, until the old cop had to quit.

CSI: Miami is my favorite, but I like ALL of the CSI, even tho they aren't real.
I like Cold Case Files.
48 Hours.
I did watch America's Most Wanted, when it stayed on the air.
And I like Cops- I have also watched Dog, The Bounty Hunter.
I prefer the real stuff tho, not this acting stuff, I want to actually be a part of the case.
My Mother loved Law & Order, but I can't stand that show, don't know why.
I know why she liked it a lot tho, she had a crush on Jerry Orbach :)

Yah. I forgot Cold Case Files and Cold Case. (Two different shows). I loved Cold Case so much due to the past/present and the end where it shows justice was done...sometimes. Then the person killed just vanishes like a ghost. Mostly I loved the music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E&playnext=1&list=PL2F7F600307B9EE28]YouTube - &#x202a;E.S. Posthumus - Nara&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Yah. I forgot Cold Case Files and Cold Case. (Two different shows). I loved Cold Case so much due to the past/present and the end where it shows justice was done...sometimes. Then the person killed just vanishes like a ghost. Mostly I loved the music.

YouTube - &#x202a;E.S. Posthumus - Nara&#x202c;&rlm;

And a lot of times here, on the A&E channel or History or maybe it's Geo....hell I forget, wait- the Spike channel has them a lot, those shows about prison.
They show you what's it's like inside a federal prison and show some of the inmates screaming and they've shown contraband, and how they gang up on the exercise yard.
Damn, I can't think of the names of some of the shows, but you get the idea.
They are some scary ass places!

every time i get into a show it gets Canceled....Detroit 187....Chicago Code.....the Good Guys....Terriers....but Justified is still going.....:eusa_angel:.....

YouTube - &#x202a;E.S. Posthumus - Nara&#x202c;&rlm;

And a lot of times here, on the A&E channel or History or maybe it's Geo....hell I forget, wait- the Spike channel has them a lot, those shows about prison.
They show you what's it's like inside a federal prison and show some of the inmates screaming and they've shown contraband, and how they gang up on the exercise yard.
Damn, I can't think of the names of some of the shows, but you get the idea.
They are some scary ass places!

Lockup.

Forum List

Back