Crime report: 174 hidden acorn chapters still exist

Registering twelve year old females to vote in Bridgeport, Ct's Marina Village, 2008.
36 registered Democrats residing in a 900 square foot Ohio house, 2008, all arriving on an out of state chartered bus at the polling place.
If you spot 'em, just remind yourself what they used to do with horse thieves in the 1870's.

How many times does this have to be repeated before you idiots drop this shit and move on?

Every claim you people have made against ACORN never made it to a court of law. All charges have been dropped; all investigations have been closed; and no one from that organization was ever convicted of anything.

You waste our fuckin' time trying to create issues where there are none.

• Banned
How many times does this have to be repeated before you idiots drop this shit and move on?

Every claim you people have made against ACORN never made it to a court of law. All charges have been dropped; all investigations have been closed; and no one from that organization was ever convicted of anything.

A little pissed, are we? :clap2:

crime report?

I don't write the headlines in case you didn't know.

and you can't read headlines either.

Really? Go take a look.

Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

It was a headline story when I posted the link. In case you don't know, they move and revise the stories during the day.

It originally read Crime Report:..... (Hopefully I don't have to fill in that blank for you as well.)

"Now you know the rest of the story"

P.S. It's still listed under "Crime".

Report: ACORN Chapters Still Exist
Crime

“For some of these groups, all they did was legally change their name. Nothing else changed."

Last edited:
I don't write the headlines in case you didn't know.

Really? Go take a look.

It was a headline story when I posted the link. In case you don't know, they move and revise the stories during the day.

It originally read Crime Report:..... (Hopefully I don't have to fill in that blank for you as well.)

stupid shit like this thread happens all the time when drones like you lap up the offerings of sources like the blaze.

Really? Go take a look.

stupid shit like this thread happens all the time when drones like you lap up the offerings of sources like the blaze.

Now you've shown your true colors as if we didn't know, libtardshit. Later I'll post a Huff-Poop story just for you darling.

That's because "slicker than owl shit" Obama had their backs. The renaming of ACORN does not make it legal. Having spent part of his community organizing years in ACORN, Obama is naturally obliged to cover up dubious behavior of the scumbags that lost their jobs when ACORN was exposed as a fraudulent organization.

That's because "slicker than owl shit" Obama had their backs. The renaming of ACORN does not make it legal. Having spent part of his community organizing years in ACORN, Obama is naturally obliged to cover up dubious behavior of the scumbags that lost their jobs when ACORN was exposed as a fraudulent organization.

Really? What did he cover up? The fact that ACORN was never convicted of wrong doing was all because of something the President did? What?

Really? Go take a look.

Now you've shown your true colors as if we didn't know, libtardshit. Later I'll post a Huff-Poop story just for you darling.

you can't afford to see my true colors, sweetheart.

Forum List

Back