Crime Of The Century....The Obama Presidency

98 percent of the people kept their policy

Not true. Professional groups were outlawed. THat was 11 Million dentists, accountants, lawyers, engineers, scientists, veterinarians. Only about 120Million WORK in this country. And they represent about (approx) 200Million people. Men women, children. That's about 9%... OTHERS were tossed from Medicaid benefits that have ZERO deductibles into shitty policies that would BANKRUPT them if they ever needed it with $3000 and $5000 deductibles. Probably another 8 to 12%. You can't believe the numbers because they were pureed, whipped, beaten and flambee'd so much anyways... Your 30Mill number is people who COMPLETED APPLICATIONS. How many dropped and RE-Applied? How many never paid the premiums? No FUCKING idea...

So 11MILL of your 30 million, we FORCED to apply. Those 11Mill were the BLOOD donors for the pool which consisted of folks virtually NOTHING because of the generous subsidizes ---- WTF could go wrong right?

THey did that to HIDE AND TRANSFER the rising cost of MediCaid. To make ME and the 11MILL have our rates JACKED THRU THE ROOF --- to pay for the other 10 or 12Mill subsidized almost fully. And they didn't GIVE A SHIT about these working poor folks having to absorb $3000 or $5000 family deductibles on their crap insurance.

Approximately four million people lost their policies out of a population of 330 million

You do the math

Low by 250% at the very least. WTF am I doing in this thread anyway? I generally don't take deep dives into septic pits.
Your concession is noted
How to Stop Lying
Send it to Trump

Not true. Professional groups were outlawed. THat was 11 Million dentists, accountants, lawyers, engineers, scientists, veterinarians. Only about 120Million WORK in this country. And they represent about (approx) 200Million people. Men women, children. That's about 9%... OTHERS were tossed from Medicaid benefits that have ZERO deductibles into shitty policies that would BANKRUPT them if they ever needed it with $3000 and $5000 deductibles. Probably another 8 to 12%. You can't believe the numbers because they were pureed, whipped, beaten and flambee'd so much anyways... Your 30Mill number is people who COMPLETED APPLICATIONS. How many dropped and RE-Applied? How many never paid the premiums? No FUCKING idea...

So 11MILL of your 30 million, we FORCED to apply. Those 11Mill were the BLOOD donors for the pool which consisted of folks virtually NOTHING because of the generous subsidizes ---- WTF could go wrong right?

THey did that to HIDE AND TRANSFER the rising cost of MediCaid. To make ME and the 11MILL have our rates JACKED THRU THE ROOF --- to pay for the other 10 or 12Mill subsidized almost fully. And they didn't GIVE A SHIT about these working poor folks having to absorb $3000 or $5000 family deductibles on their crap insurance.

Approximately four million people lost their policies out of a population of 330 million

You do the math

Low by 250% at the very least. WTF am I doing in this thread anyway? I generally don't take deep dives into septic pits.
Your concession is noted
How to Stop Lying
Send it to Trump
Stop lying.

Since my OP was portrayed as a "conspiracy theory" what did you expect? Not a single leftist could refute anything I said because it's all verifiable from the perspective of Hussein being a muslim. What's curious is that literally thousands of posts have stayed on well-attended boards for a year and a half claiming a Trump/Russian "conspiracy" without a lick of evidence. All you did in this thread is argue the outcome of Barry-Care, which had nothing to do with the OP. Feel free to choose a different "septic pit" next time you're slumming...wouldn't want you to end up with shit in your flippers.

Forum List

Back