Crime in the US

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
SpotCrime - Know Your Neighborhood

This site shows crimes in the US and maps of where they happen.

Philadelphia Crime Map - Showing Crime in Philadelphia, PA - Crime Statistics - Crime Alerts - Crime Stops Here

New Orleans Crime Map - Showing Crime in New Orleans, LA - Crime Statistics - Crime Alerts - Crime Stops Here

in the same time period, Philly had more shootings than Nola.

It is all over the place, and any of us could get shot at any time by anyone who has a gun.

Anyone with a faulty heart valve can drop dead of a heart attack. It's all over the place. Let's outlaw faulty heart valves.:cuckoo:

Anyone with a faulty heart valve can drop dead of a heart attack. It's all over the place. Let's outlaw faulty heart valves.:cuckoo:
Why don't we just outlaw crime? That way there wouldn't be any crime because you know, there would be laws against it.

Crime that is.

SpotCrime - Know Your Neighborhood

This site shows crimes in the US and maps of where they happen.

Philadelphia Crime Map - Showing Crime in Philadelphia, PA - Crime Statistics - Crime Alerts - Crime Stops Here

New Orleans Crime Map - Showing Crime in New Orleans, LA - Crime Statistics - Crime Alerts - Crime Stops Here

in the same time period, Philly had more shootings than Nola.

It is all over the place, and any of us could get shot at any time by anyone who has a gun.

Let me get this straight ... these people want everyone to just stay at home clicking the same links over and over again .... just so they can avoid crime in other places ... which they won't go to because they are too busy clicking on the links over and over again?

I would rather live, if I get hurt by crime ... oh well .... happened before and I doubt it will never happen again no matter what I do .... unless I sit here the rest of my life and don't go anywhere, but I got a small life to live still so not going to happen. Really, people are just losing perspective, as they say 'shit happens'.

The fear of crime (for most of us) is a hell of lot more damaging to us personally than crime itself.

The fear of crime (for most of us) is a hell of lot more damaging to us personally than crime itself.
which takes us back to a previous thread about someone getting shot.

How much "no fear" is a good thing, and when does it cross the line into foolishness?

As for guns, we all know that the profit margins of weapons manufacturers are more important than real humans.

which takes us back to a previous thread about someone getting shot.

How much "no fear" is a good thing, and when does it cross the line into foolishness?

As for guns, we all know that the profit margins of weapons manufacturers are more important than real humans.

*sigh*, ok...

Foolish is a nation without recourse even against its own government.

We Just handed over almost every form of control that can exist in favor of the people in the last 7 yrs.

You wanna talk Fear?? That was already shear, unabashed and unaccounted for lunacy that many respected analysts found suspect and now you just want us to let loose of the little branch at the edga the cliff we're left clinging to?

:disbelief:

Forum List

Back