"Crime Cancer": 8500 soldiers deployed to Rio de Janeiro

won't answer my questions as you try to change the subject eh BPreister ?? Anyway , again , what kind of EFFECTIVE weapons can be used by the peasant while maduro and his militia henchmen use GUNS BPreister ?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- Venezuela signs gun control bill ---
Catchword: gun control bill

WEAPONS eh , what kind of weapons ?? Are pitchforks and clubs , baseball bats , cricket bats and ROCKS and thrown coconuts ok for the peasants to use in preservation of their lives and property [chuckle] ?? ----------------------------- course , dead chavez and maduro and their MILITIAS get to keep and use the EFFICIENT , useful and Effective GUNS to preserve their RULE over the peasants BPreister eh ??
Your speculations are completely ridiculous and biased. Certainly, if a regime favored by your administration of freedom bans guns, this would be a good step towards stability, security, freedom and democracy...

How about a 20 Cent minimum wage in the US, by the way? Wouldn´t it be another great step towards more freedom and democracy?

z9l3x7hh.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- silly post , USA is a Constitutional Republic and not a silly MOB rule Democracy BPreister !!
So you would oppose a 20 Cent regime? You know a 20 Cent minimum wage is the permission to hold slaves?

peasants defenceless while 'maduro' thugs have the food , money and power . Always was that way in 'europe' with kings and queens and peasants . Same for 's america' and most of the world . Only the good old USA stands out as different and much , much better for the regular people . I've been lucky to be 100 percent American all my 68 years so far BPreister .

Last edited:
peasants defenceless wile 'maduro' thugs have the food , money and power . Always was that way in 'europe' with kings and queens and peasants . Same for 's america' and most of the world . Only the good old USA stands out as different and much , much better for the regular people . I've been lucky to be 100 percent American all my 68 years so far BPreister .
You have never dared to take a look outside the USA. The US society peaked in the 80´s and is in a downtrend since then. We have good health care, security, ect in Europe. It could be even better, but our politicians insist on "multiculturalism" and "service society". You have similar shitheads in the government who try to cover up shit with more shit. Look, gun murders happen in the name of "freedom". Watch "Bowling for Columbine", its horrific how the NRA holds propaganda events right there were massacres just took place. The list of shits and craps is long.

opinions , opinions eh BPreister . USA peaked , that MAY be . I myself think it may have peaked but hey , i am 68 and while i feel bad for young Americans that are similar in thinking to me when i was 18 , well PEAKING is the way things go in nations all through recorded history . Then again , lots like me think the way that i think and thats why we have Trump while YOU have muslim refugee invaders BPreister .

opinions , opinions eh BPreister . USA peaked , that MAY be . I myself think it may have peaked but hey , i am 68 and while i feel bad for young Americans that are similar in thinking to me when i was 18 , well PEAKING is the way things go in nations all through recorded history . Then again , lots like me think the way that i think and thats why we have Trump while YOU have muslim refugee invaders BPreister .
Once we got a black muslim chancellor who floods the world with terrorists, election results will look differently here, too. If the results ain´t foregone conclusions, of course.

dumbies / wankers over in 'blighty' just elected a muslim to mayor of 'londonistan' a year or so ago eh BPriester .

I can find NO EVIDENCE that the person Boris Johnson supports Al Queida. -----failure to lick the shit
of the ASS OF THE ASSAD dynasty does not EQUAL Al Queida supporter

I can find NO EVIDENCE that the person Boris Johnson supports Al Queida. -----failure to lick the shit
The dick wants Assad to be “beheaded“ and the “opposition“ consists of ISIS and al-qaeda. Evidence provided.

The dick wants Assad to be “beheaded“ and the “opposition“ consists of ISIS and al-qaeda. Evidence provided.

wrong, DICK, You are still clinging to the shitty Baathist propagandist canard -----
'ANYONE NOT WILLING TO LICK THE SHIT OFF THE STINKING ASSES OF THE
MASS MURDERING ASSADS' -----supports ISIS. Nothing new----your holy
prophet ---Adolf Hitler taught-----'anyone who does not lick my shit--is a jew communist'
Josef Goebbels wrote it for him (another Baathist saint)

wrong, DICK, You are still clinging to the shitty Baathist propagandist canard -----
prophet ---Adolf Hitler taught-----'anyone who does not lick my shit--is a jew communist'
So who according to you and jonny is there to replace the democratically elected President and government? By Jupiter.

So who according to you and jonny is there to replace the democratically elected President and government? By Jupiter.

By Jupiter??? how should I know? I would not know who SHOULD have replaced
the Baathist saint ADOLF ----in Germany------or MUSSOLINI who ADMITTEDLY made
the trains run on time. --------or NERO in his time ----stalin? pol pot? As to
"democratically elected" ------I will quote two elderly men whom I ran into about 10 years
ago when I was called to JURY DUTY. -----One was born in Syria and the other in Iraq.
During "VOR DIRE" we potential jurors had to divulge our names and city and country of birth.
---that's how I knew their's-----they knew me by my NAME (100% jewish) We were all sent
out into the great hall to WAIT (and wait and wait....) I sat on a bench and suddenly I was
flanked ----the Syrian on my left and the Iraqi on my right. The two men carried on a
LIVELY conversation in Arabic-----across my head. ------suddenly ----they switched to Hebrew---
which clued me in that these two guys are jews------and I murmured a comment in my teensy
bit of Hebrew------so they began talking to me (finally in English) They had---of course their
own stories ------and COMMENTS on that going on in Iraq back then INCLUDING
the BUSH agenda to bring "democracy" to Iraq-----an idea they both derided vigorously.
because....'.Bush has no idea----those people OVER THERE CANNOT COPE WITH
DEMOCRACY ----the concept is beyond them-----they will just fall apart even WORSE
than they have so far and become even MORE BARBARIC '. The Syrian told me how he
had ESCAPED from Syria as an adolescent by sneaking over the border via the hills of
the Golan heights------a grossly illegal move----but he was only about 14--and so managed
to survive ESCAPING from Syria. -----that Baathist Utopia----so much like the Syrian
Christians I knew in my youth-----ESCAPED the BAATHIST UTOPIA

Also, you have Latin American "invaders" already settling in the US in great numbers. They change cultural and political landscape of the US.

sorry [chuckle] , so Brazil is going the way of 'venz' ehh . Another catholic founded country run by catholic majority going to he11 eh ?? ----------------- Trump has got to get that Trump WALL built eh BPreister
Pismoe, I agree with you on a lot of stuff, but you seem clueless at times.

sorry [chuckle] , so Brazil is going the way of 'venz' ehh . Another catholic founded country run by catholic majority going to he11 eh ?? ----------------- Trump has got to get that Trump WALL built eh BPreister
------------------------------------ well , point it out , use this post to illustrate our Disagreement Meathead .

Also, you have Latin American "invaders" already settling in the US in great numbers. They change cultural and political landscape of the US.
------------------------- agreed , but we are still behind the 'euros' . and mexican are sorta normal and mostly stuck in Big Cities for Services and CASH Work . And besides that , ' I ' at my age today , 69 figure [though i always say 70] that its the young and their kids that will pay. And that is as it should be because a lot of Young Lefty Dummies and 'millenials' are immigration Advocates ESay .

where you from ESay ?? With the BEER on the Shield i'm thinking 'germany' as a guess . Or maybe 'england' ESay .

------------------------------------ well , point it out , use this post to illustrate our Disagreement Meathead .
Got it "chuckle". But it was pretty clueless from the start.

Forum List

Back