Creepy: Ring camera hacker spies on 8 year old girl tells her he's santa clause

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An anonymous pervert spied on an 8-year-old girl in Mississippi through an online camera network, in one of a number of incidents affecting owners of Ring camera systems nationwide.
Creepy: Ring Camera Hacker Spies on 8-year-old Girl, Tells Her He’s Santa Claus

But wait your just paranoid lmfao.........stupid asses looks like you SHOULD have been not paranoid but INFORMED!! and paranoid is wtf your parental gov. wanted you to think. LMFAO.

An anonymous pervert spied on an 8-year-old girl in Mississippi through an online camera network, in one of a number of incidents affecting owners of Ring camera systems nationwide.
Creepy: Ring Camera Hacker Spies on 8-year-old Girl, Tells Her He’s Santa Claus

But wait your just paranoid lmfao.........stupid asses looks like you SHOULD have been not paranoid but INFORMED!! and paranoid is wtf your parental gov. wanted you to think. LMFAO.
This family needs a serious security consultation. Wi-fi cameras are mostly fine for perimeter, and out facing overwatch. But if one insists on having cameras provide interior overwatch; for security reasons its much better to have them hard wired.

They can hack into anything that is transmitted through wifi. They can even turn on your devices without you knowing.

3jg44w.gif
DESOTO COUNTY, Miss. (WJW) — A Mississippi family is warning fellow surveillance camera users after hackers allegedly gained access to a camera in her 8-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

According to FOX 17, Ashley LeMay had installed a Ring video camera in her daughter’s room a few days ago as a way to keep an eye on her children while she worked night shifts.

She claims her daughter, Alyssa, had started hearing strange noises coming from her room.

LeMay reviewed the video and discovered a man had been watching Alyssa in her room. She says a “mysterious voice” used music and “destructive behavior” to taunt the girl.

The man was reportedly heard instructing the girl to say a racial slur and repeatedly told her he was her best friend.

“I’m your best friend, you can do whatever you want right now. You can mess up your room, you can break your TV, you can do whatever you want. C’mon, can you say the magic word?” the voice is heard saying in the video.

The voice disappeared when Alyssa’s father entered the room, but the family is still concerned because they don’t know what that man may have heard or seen
. Family issues warning after hacker taunts 8-year-old through Ring camera

I have a buddy who was never raised to believe in Santa. I wonder what the hacker would've said if they had gotten a kid who was no different.

God bless you and the girl and my buddy always!!!

Holly

I believe a consumer/citizen rights agenda on surveillance of any kind is needed. Rules and laws to protect those who would be on a camera or microphone is a must.

Forum List

Back