Creepy Joe Biden Downgrades the Deplorables

The president wants to fuck his own daughter but Joe Biden is the creepy one?
I'd be ashamed if I believed something so stupid about Trump.

Believe it? He's made it clear several times. I'd be ashamed if I voted for someone who wants to fuck his own daughter

Ahhh, I see the problem. You unquestioningly believe what you're told, instead of listening to what the man said.

IF SHE WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER. Do you know what that means? It means that since she is indeed his daughter, it's a purely hypothetical situation. It can't happen; the reality doesn't change.

You should be ashamed of being so gullible. But you lack the ability.

Believe it? He's made it clear several times. I'd be ashamed if I voted for someone who wants to fuck his own daughter

Ahhh, I see the problem. You unquestioningly believe what you're told, instead of listening to what the man said.

IF SHE WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER. Do you know what that means? It means that since she is indeed his daughter, it's a purely hypothetical situation. It can't happen; the reality doesn't change.

Hypothetical or not, wishing he was in a position to be able to "date" his own daughter is as creepy as it gets. Does anyone think that a "date" with this rutting pig who was buying whores when his wife was pregnant, would be a movie and a trip to the malt shop to put a quarter in juke box and dance? Who`s the gullible one here?

Hypothetical or not, wishing he was in a position to be able to "date" his own daughter is as creepy as it gets. Does anyone think that a "date" with this rutting pig who was buying whores when his wife was pregnant, would be a movie and a trip to the malt shop to put a quarter in juke box and dance? Who`s the gullible one here?

If she wasn't his daughter, they'd both be consenting adults who wouldn't require your permission.

Why do you think you should have a say in other people's sex lives? I thought you wanted people to stay out of others' bedrooms. Or does that just not apply to you?

Dood. THAT'S creepy.

Forum List

Back