Creeping Sharia - It's not just a bumper sticker

Are you just stupid? THAT is not what Sharia law is and not what it is about. Nor is it what the Muslims want. You probably know this and are just being a dumb ass. Sharia law must be opposed in this Country. It is illegal and it is inhuman. It is not just about religious disagreements and you fucking know it.

Jill is on the money. But being a stupid alarmist, you don't know the difference. I forgive your ignorance..

arent the jewish courts more of neighborhood medicators?

tribal courts can be over ruled by criminal courts....

The Indian Reservations are technically separate Countries. They have their own police and courts but the Interior Department over sees them as I recall. Not even close to the same thing.

Muslims are not advocating for a religious matters only court. They don't need that as if it is purely religious in Nature they already have that covered in their Mosques.

Are you just stupid? THAT is not what Sharia law is and not what it is about. Nor is it what the Muslims want. You probably know this and are just being a dumb ass. Sharia law must be opposed in this Country. It is illegal and it is inhuman. It is not just about religious disagreements and you fucking know it.

Jill is on the money. But being a stupid alarmist, you don't know the difference. I forgive your ignorance..

You are to STUPID for words, fuck off and worry about your own Country.

I'm sorry. Was that a yes or a no?

As I said, you proved my point with regard to living up to the conservative mantra of living off sound bites.

I'll give you a full, considered answer. Read it, you might learn something. Retarded Gunny might too, if he has a mind.

The whole point of you starting this thread is to come to the following conclusion:
1) Brits allow Sharia, which means
2) Women are gonna get circumcised; there will be stonings; people will get their hands chopped off for stealing and a whole array of terrible things will happen, which in turn means
3) Give them an inch, they'll take a mile, which means
4) Sharia law will creep into the US, which in turn means
5) Before you know it, US law will be based on Sharia law, which means
6) The Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming, the Muslims are Coming, which means
7) We're fucked so don't let it happen.
8) Which is alarmist fucking pap.

To answer your question.
Do I like or not like Sharia law. It is not a yes or no answer. There are degrees of answer.
1) Sharia law as it is practised in Saudi Arabia and The Sudan and Iran. ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. So the answer is no.
2) Sharia law as it is applied on moderate Muslim countries who aren't so strict about it. Depends. In some cities in Pakistan it is handled in an even, fair manner, but in Pushtan and the Hindu Kush which are still stuck in the 18th century, they are a little more literal. So the answer is yes and no.
3) As it is practiced in England, where they are small, petty disputes that don't tie up courts (ie tax payers money), where both parties have to agree to the outcome and it doesn't - and never will -supercede British law? I think it is a yes.

Now say thank you and consider you ignorant, Islamaphobic, alarmist arse, educated.

You are welcome...

Most likely not ever, the US Gov't isn't a fan of having it's laws superseded.

That's what people in the UK said 10 years ago. Now.... hey presto. However, if you'd prefer to ignore the issue, that's fine. Try not to suffocate while you have your head buried in the sand, ok.... cuz I'm fond of your PMs. :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

Sharia law does not supercede British law in that if both parties agree to it...

And the EU was a 'trade partnership'..... once upon a time.

It is not about what it is.... it is about what it will become. For the older generation, that may not be a big deal, but for me - it is my generation and those after that pay the consequences of the stupid, narrow minded, politically correct shit that the huggy feely old hippies will leave us with.

Ok. So Jillian, Dr. Grump, and maineman are in favor of Sharia courts. Perhaps we should start a poll.

a poll about what? whether people should be allowed to, by mutual agreement, resolve internal dispute in the way they wish to?

you saw my response. i said what i meant. now go read grump's response.

or would you prefer to shriek about muslims?

Got it. The British system is superior to the American system and the Muslim women in Canada who opposed it are Islamophobic or stupid or something.

I have no problem with arbitration of any kind as long as the arbitration does not break existing US law, encourage the parties to break US law, or try to coerce the parties into unethical behavior (thats probably the biggest grey area).

Religious or secular, I don't care. I also don't care which big sky-daddy the arbitration panel uses to guide its decision as long as the previous criteria are met.

Got it. The British system is superior to the American system and the Muslim women in Canada who opposed it are Islamophobic or stupid or something.

Ignore Grump he is not even an American. Ignore Maineman he is a delusional retired Naval Officer that hasn't a clue how the real world works. As for Jillian I swear I wanna see her law degree.

All 3 are dyed in the wool leftist Liberals. They will be claiming Sharia is no threat as people are stoned to death just down the street from them.

[

And the EU was a 'trade partnership'..... once upon a time.

It is not about what it is.... it is about what it will become. For the older generation, that may not be a big deal, but for me - it is my generation and those after that pay the consequences of the stupid, narrow minded, politically correct shit that the huggy feely old hippies will leave us with.

I hear what you are saying, but I disagree. Having gone to school in England, with children of Pakistani and Indian immigrants, even the first generation born in the UK are different from their parents, let alone the second generation. I was there during the Thatcher years. I know several first and second generation Pakistani and Bangladeshi Brits, and they have gone back to visit the homeland. 'You want to go back' I've asked, each and every one of them. They all so 'no'. Why? the inevitable answer is "it's a shithole".

Rednecks (and I included BNP here) seem to think the 2 million Pakis, Bangladeshis and Indians in Britain, are exactly that - Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis. They're not. They're British. I worked with a Brummie who is of Indian descent - full on Brummie accent and all - and she was most offended that some people considered her Indian. I know some of them still consider Pakistan, Banga and India home, but the vast, huge majority do not. Nor do they want to go back there. They are Brits.

And alarmist pap like this OP, is just that - Alarmist Pap...

Last edited:
Ok. So Jillian, Dr. Grump, and maineman are in favor of Sharia courts. Perhaps we should start a poll.

I thought that this thread was about the notion that Sharia courts would inevitably be available in the US, not about who was in favor of them.

What British system? Legal system? It's ok. It's a little bit better than the US system IMO, but that's a whole different debate.

Depends what agenda the Muslim women in Canada have. Are they opposed to Sharia law as it is practiced in Iran or Sudan? Absolutely, as they should be...

As it is in Britain? Possibly....dunno why though. There is no coercion to use the system..

Ignore Grump he is not even an American. Ignore Maineman he is a delusional retired Naval Officer that hasn't a clue how the real world works. As for Jillian I swear I wanna see her law degree.

All 3 are dyed in the wool leftist Liberals. They will be claiming Sharia is no threat as people are stoned to death just down the street from them.

how sad that you've become a moron.

pity.

Fuck mate, you really must live in a cave...think critically for once in your life. You really are a real life Chicken Little...

pity.

The pity is you are fucking brain dead if you ACTUALLY believe the garbage you spout. Before Obama you were a thoughtful poster with some good insights, since Obama you have become a shrill Liberal apologist full of that PC spirit.

I have no problem with arbitration of any kind as long as the arbitration does not break existing US law, encourage the parties to break US law, or try to coerce the parties into unethical behavior (thats probably the biggest grey area).

Religious or secular, I don't care. I also don't care which big sky-daddy the arbitration panel uses to guide its decision as long as the previous criteria are met.

addendum:

I also would be against it if it attempted to *change* US law. 'Cause that ain't arbitration. Thats politicking.

Fuck mate, you really must live in a cave...think critically for once in your life. You really are a real life Chicken Little...

Look you RETARD I know what the purpose of the Muslim march to Sharia is. You and your liberal buddies are giving them the knife with which to slit your own throat, though to be accurate your Grandchildren's throats.

Last edited:

pity.

Become a moron?

Do you mean to say that there was actually a pre-moron RGS?

Forum List

Back