Creeping paranoia

they are scaring me a little too...if arguments were on truth, i'm all for that, but on lies about killing people? then this, in their crazy minds, could justify killing dems in office/.....?

you guys are just plain creepy! and there is a strange memory eating fungi afoot. I remember youse guys claiming someone in the McCain audience yelled "kill him" course the secret service (ever on the alert) and the FBI never found proof of that,, you just creep me the hell out with your idiocy! :cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

I talk about Iran and Europe and the rest as they relate to us.

But I don't troll their message boards, calling them names and pissing on their countries.

That would be trashy.

riigghtt, so you've never dissed Europe's health care system etc...sure.

The only people I call names are right-wing neocon whackjobs. the other 90 percent of Americans are fine...

And you call what I do trolling is akin to Hitler accusing Mother Theresa of genocide...

on an International Message Board ....what would you expect?....besides i dont see the Doc or Diuretic or Roomy and Boots and a few others to be that bad....some Americans here trash the US or its citizens more than these guys have ever done.....the only non-US citizen here that openly puts down the US is that asshole Yukon....and of course he does it because he knows it pisses some people off....

Last edited:
Protester on Fox: Pelosi 'Thugs' Came In 'Middle Of The Night,' Health Care Plan 'Sentences Our Families To Death' | LiveWire

This guy tells fox news that Pelosi's thugs came to him in the night and that he wants his voice heard before Obama puts him down (as in the insane rumor about offing the elderly).

There's nothing "creeping" about it. It's full-blown paranoid schizophrenia at work there. Luckily, there are meds for that. I hope his health insurance covers them.

Another thought.

His 36 year old son is handicapped? I wonder who pays for his care? Does he receive government services and/or health care?

AND, if he does? what of it? Are you cool with manipulating a sick persons handicap with your political voyeurism?

You are a hypocrit. You are so obvious in your manipulation to try to make people think you care

Gag me with a spoon, why don't ya :rolleyes:

I am sorry, I see right through your shit.

AND, if he does? what of it? Are you cool with manipulating a sick persons handicap with your political voyeurism?
I'm not the one who wheeled my handicapped son to the front of a townhall meeting and used him as a prop to get a sound byte on the news and youtube.

You are a hypocrit.
Not me. I support those programs designed to help people like his son.

If his son is cared for by government funds and not only by money out of his father's pocket, then Sola is the hypocrite.

Gag me with a spoon, why don't ya
No thanks. I have no desire to perform BLS on you. (haven't heard 'gag me with a spoon' since junior high --- no offense to that age group for comparing you to them)

"United States Message Board"

Enough said. You won't see me on "The Great Communist Message Board of China".

Forum List

Back