Creed reunion

*yawn*

Sometimes....not always, but sometimes, I actually think you're slightly retarded. You made the comments - if you can't handle the responses they generate, think before you speak.

Creed is actually a good band.. Given your posts on a lot of the religious threads, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you don't like them because a lot of their music is religious, and/or has a Christian view to it, since Scott Stapp grew up in a VERY religious household.

You shouldn't let shit like that sway your opinion.. They're actually a good band.
Oh! I can handle your response just fine, I just don't understand why you take things so seriously all the time.
And my dislike for Creed started when I was in high school and still a christian who went to youth group every week. Them being a Christian band has nothing to do with it. I think there music sucks and I have every right to think so. All those bands sound the same to me and I am not refering to christian bands.

Well, now you know where I get the opinion that you just might be retarded. Like them or not, Creed's sound is unique, and they don't sound like any of "those other bands", whatever they may be. In addition to being slightly regarded, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
and the fact you thing Creed's sound is unique obviously means you know nothing about music.The are a complete Pearl Jam rip off. So turn off the Nickelback and and 3doors down and try to listen to something that actually took talent to make. A big hint that band sucks is when every song the play sounds like the last one.

Last edited:
Oh! I can handle your response just fine, I just don't understand why you take things so seriously all the time.
And my dislike for Creed started when I was in high school and still a christian who went to youth group every week. Them being a Christian band has nothing to do with it. I think there music sucks and I have every right to think so. All those bands sound the same to me and I am not refering to christian bands.

Well, now you know where I get the opinion that you just might be retarded. Like them or not, Creed's sound is unique, and they don't sound like any of "those other bands", whatever they may be. In addition to being slightly regarded, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
and the fact you thing Creed's sound is unique obviously means you know nothing about music.The are a complete Pearl Jam rip off. So turn off the Nickelback and and 3doors down and try to listen to something that actually took talent to make. A big hint that band sucks is when every song the play sounds like the last one.

You've obviously had one too many bad acid trips, girly.

*yawn*

Sometimes....not always, but sometimes, I actually think you're slightly retarded. You made the comments - if you can't handle the responses they generate, think before you speak.

Creed is actually a good band.. Given your posts on a lot of the religious threads, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you don't like them because a lot of their music is religious, and/or has a Christian view to it, since Scott Stapp grew up in a VERY religious household.

You shouldn't let shit like that sway your opinion.. They're actually a good band.

Let me get this straight.

Dis is calling Luissa retarded because she doesn't like Creed, who Dis does like.

Because Luissa doesn't like them, she, of course, doesn't know what she's talking about.

So......................

So anyone that doesn't like the same music as you is retarded Dis?

Damn,, that's a LOT of people in America!

Dis is calling Luissa retarded because she doesn't like Creed, who Dis does like.

Because Luissa doesn't like them, she, of course, doesn't know what she's talking about.

So......................

I trust you can tell me *exactly* where I stated she was retarded FOR liking Creed?

Read much?

So......................

I trust you can tell me *exactly* where I stated she was retarded FOR liking Creed?

Read much?

I trust you called her *retarded*, and told her she *doesn't* know what *she's* talking about.

*Remember* much?

So......................

Read much?

I trust you called her retarted, and told her she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Remember much?

You JUST stated that I called her retarded for not liking Creed, when in fact I called her retarded for stating they sound just like all those "other" bands, when, they don't sound like anything of the sort. Try following along before opening your hole, eh?

Seriously, don't you have something better to do than take up trolling as a hobby, Ms. I Don't Bother To Talk To People I Don't Agree With, But I'm Suddenly Going To Attach Myself To Dis' Ass For The Hell Of It Because She Dared Comment On My Avatar, And I'm Still Pissy About it?

PMS much?

Read much?

I trust you called her retarted, and told her she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Remember much?

You JUST stated that I called her retarded for not liking Creed, when in fact I called her retarded for stating they sound just like all those "other" bands, when, they don't sound like anything of the sort. Try following along before opening your hole, eh?

Seriously, don't you have something better to do than take up trolling as a hobby, Ms. I Don't Bother To Talk To People I Don't Agree With, But I'm Suddenly Going To Attach Myself To Dis' Ass For The Hell Of It Because She Dared Comment On My Avatar, And I'm Still Pissy About it?

PMS much?

You think I'm trolling you because I'm sick of you being such a bitch to Luissa because she doesn't agree with you? You calling her retarded because she has an opinion different from yours on a band that you happen to like.

I love the title "Ms. I don't bother to talk to people I don't agree with" by the way,,maybe I should have it in my sig, but do it like this:

*I* *don't* *bother* *to* *talk* *to* *people* *I* *don't* *agree* *with*

:rofl: :rofl:

Remember much?

PMS much?

You think I'm trolling you because I'm sick of you being such a bitch to Luissa because she doesn't agree with you? You calling her retarded because she has an opinion different from yours on a band that you happen to like.

I love the title "Ms. I don't bother to talk to people I don't agree with" by the way,,maybe I should have it in my sig, but do it like this:

*I* *don't* *bother* *to* *talk* *to* *people* *I* *don't* *agree* *with*

:rofl: :rofl:

Cry me a fucking river. This is a message board - people disagree, and they're bound to be a little vocal about it. This *isn't* the fucking 8th grade sleep over you frequently try to turn it into.

Luissa can fight her down damned battles, too. If I think she's fucking retarded because she thinks Creed sounds like all those "other" bands, and she thinks I'm a bitch because I don't waste my time beating around the bush, or coddling her stupid and childish "they make me want to commit suicide" crap, that's on me and her, no?

Don't like it? TFB.

CATFIGHT!!!

:popcorn:

catfight-5.jpg

Why? To drive me to suicide?
At least when the guy from Spokane was a lead singer they knew not to play the crap 24/7 on the radio.
Sorry, I just had a few friends that were Creed fans in high school and I never wanted to hear them again.

What kind of person gets that worked up over a band? The crap you're spouting in this thread is just high school gibberish. I thought you said you were almost 30? Talk of suicide, stopped talking to someone because they listened to Creed, etc..

30 must be the new 10.
WoW! I was joking! And as for the guy the creed thing was just one of the reasons why I stopped talking to him. And if you don't share the same interests as someone, I don't think it would have worked out anyways. Plus I was in high school when I stopped talking to the guy.
I may act 10 but you act like you some prissy ass 80 year old.

I threatened to stop going over to my friends house if she didn't destroy her White Snake tape. She got the hint, but I was DEAD serious. I checked her purse for it when we went out or when she came over. :lol:

Forum List

Back