Creed reunion

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Creed is back together and working on a new album. Vidoes of new AOL sessions.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vT0YF1DHPRs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vT0YF1DHPRs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZwqlkBq7bU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZwqlkBq7bU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NduPTMV2U0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NduPTMV2U0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

That sucks! Why couldn't they stay apart, don't they understand that sometimes you are better apart than together.

FUCK! Now I have that damn song stuck in my head.

That sucks! Why couldn't they stay apart, don't they understand that sometimes you are better apart than together.

Nah, these guys needed to get back together.
Why? To drive me to suicide?
At least when the guy from Spokane was a lead singer they knew not to play the crap 24/7 on the radio.
Sorry, I just had a few friends that were Creed fans in high school and I never wanted to hear them again.

I give Creed credit ... they put out 3 decent albums and everyone I know who has been to one of their shows has said they are an exceptional live band. I just think 3 was enough.

I give Creed credit ... they put out 3 decent albums and everyone I know who has been to one of their shows has said they are an exceptional live band. I just think 3 was enough.
I stopped talking to a guy because he liked Creed.
And I am proud to say I have never been to a Creed concert.

Screw yall. I like 'em.

For you, buddy ...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/25Syxi1eXIk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/25Syxi1eXIk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Eh? Creed needs to be the original Creed to be any good. They are definitely NOT better apart than they are together.

You're an idiot.

A fickle idiot at that. :eusa_whistle:

At least when the guy from Spokane was a lead singer they knew not to play the crap 24/7 on the radio.
Sorry, I just had a few friends that were Creed fans in high school and I never wanted to hear them again.

What kind of person gets that worked up over a band? The crap you're spouting in this thread is just high school gibberish. I thought you said you were almost 30? Talk of suicide, stopped talking to someone because they listened to Creed, etc..

30 must be the new 10.

What kind of person gets that worked up over a band? The crap you're spouting in this thread is just high school gibberish. I thought you said you were almost 30? Talk of suicide, stopped talking to someone because they listened to Creed, etc..

30 must be the new 10.

I'm pretty sure it's only for some, although I've run into a few.

30 must be the new 10.
WoW! I was joking! And as for the guy the creed thing was just one of the reasons why I stopped talking to him. And if you don't share the same interests as someone, I don't think it would have worked out anyways. Plus I was in high school when I stopped talking to the guy.
I may act 10 but you act like you some prissy ass 80 year old.

Last edited:

You're an idiot.

A fickle idiot at that. :eusa_whistle:
And you are an idiot for taking things way too seriously. And you are even more of an idiot if you like Creed that much.:cuckoo:

*yawn*

Sometimes....not always, but sometimes, I actually think you're slightly retarded. You made the comments - if you can't handle the responses they generate, think before you speak.

Creed is actually a good band.. Given your posts on a lot of the religious threads, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you don't like them because a lot of their music is religious, and/or has a Christian view to it, since Scott Stapp grew up in a VERY religious household.

You shouldn't let shit like that sway your opinion.. They're actually a good band.

*yawn*

Sometimes....not always, but sometimes, I actually think you're slightly retarded. You made the comments - if you can't handle the responses they generate, think before you speak.

Creed is actually a good band.. Given your posts on a lot of the religious threads, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you don't like them because a lot of their music is religious, and/or has a Christian view to it, since Scott Stapp grew up in a VERY religious household.

You shouldn't let shit like that sway your opinion.. They're actually a good band.
Oh! I can handle your response just fine, I just don't understand why you take things so seriously all the time.
And my dislike for Creed started when I was in high school and still a christian who went to youth group every week. Them being a Christian band has nothing to do with it. I think there music sucks and I have every right to think so. All those bands sound the same to me and I am not refering to christian bands.

*yawn*

Oh! I can handle your response just fine, I just don't understand why you take things so seriously all the time.
And my dislike for Creed started when I was in high school and still a christian who went to youth group every week. Them being a Christian band has nothing to do with it. I think there music sucks and I have every right to think so. All those bands sound the same to me and I am not refering to christian bands.

Well, now you know where I get the opinion that you just might be retarded. Like them or not, Creed's sound is unique, and they don't sound like any of "those other bands", whatever they may be. In addition to being slightly regarded, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

*yawn*

Well, now you know where I get the opinion that you just might be retarded. Like them or not, Creed's sound is unique, and they don't sound like any of "those other bands", whatever they may be. In addition to being slightly regarded, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
I don't like them so you call me retarded, and you say I am the one who is acting like they are in high school.

Forum List

Back