Credit where credit is due

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
While I do not believe Obama's plan to spend yet another 50 Billion on Infrastructure is wise or will be effective.

I have to give him credit for an very good idea. His plan to give out 200 Billion in Tax Credits to Businesses that invest and hire is an awesome Idea. Exactly the kind of Spending that can indeed be very effective at stimulating private sector growth and Jobs. So way to Go Obama. Very good idea.

Now all that said, lets see if the Dems play Politics as usual with this and put the 200 Billion Plan on the same Bill as the 50 Billion in new Infrastructure spending. Clearly the Republicans are going to oppose the 50 Billion but would be open to the 200 Billion in Tax credits.

So I call on Dems right not to NOT put them in the same Bill. If you really want them to pass put them up to separate Votes so Republicans are not forced to shoot down a good idea in the 200 Billion because the Oppose a Bad Idea in the 50 Billion. Please lets not play politics with this one. The 200 Billion in tax credits is a very good idea. Lets make sure it can pass, and that anyone who opposes it is shown for what they are. Do not attach it to the 50 Billion in new infrastructure spending.

Please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back