Credit to The Prophet

Indiana Oracle

The Truth is Hard to Find
Mar 17, 2009
NW Indiana
The Prophet actually listening to Columbian President Uribe at the recent Summit of Americas in Port of Spain is good thing.

Apparently he now plans to invite Uribe to the WH, has promised to visit Columbia himself and is publically pushing to have the stalled trade agreement started under Bush 43, approved.

Tip of the Hat.

then why the snide "prophet" comment?

couldn't just give a tip of the hat?

don't worry... it won't diminish your street cred with the real conservatives... only with the wingiest of wingers.

don't worry... it won't diminish your street cred with the real conservatives... only with the wingiest of wingers.

And you gave any non-snide kudos to Bush when??? :rolleyes:

when he gave his speech at the cathedral after 9/11.

and when he finally let petraus start to clean up his mess and dumped rummy (albeit too late).

not my point, though.

the point was... if you agree with what the president did... why make it snarky?

i'll be happy to listen when you have something good to say about either Clinton or Obama...

And my point is that the vast (and I do mean VAST) majority on your side do not do what you ask... yet you do not come down on them for it 1 single bit

As for something good to say about Clinton... I actually agreed with him trying to help (emphasis on trying) in Somalia... applauded him working with the rival congress... and gave him credit for being one shrewd politician and a smooth talker.. gave him credit for signing the Brady Bill.... gave him credit for the "3 strikes" provisions he wanted put into law.. gave him credit for striving for Line-Item-Veto.... etc

As for Obama... the only credit I have given him (or see worthy to give him) is not standing in the way when the Navy did what they had to do... other than that, he has done zero that is worthy of any sort of praise whatsoever

Obama remains a narcissist phony whose whole manner is intended to swoon the swoonable. Fine. That is His choice and elected style. The name is somewhat tongue-in-cheek but has a strong element of truth to it.

if and when i sense that obama is going to stand up for America and Americans then I might give a kudo,, so far he's a thousand years behind the eight ball. All he's ever indicated to the world is that we embarass him and we are in the wrong.. He's a card carrying member of "Blame America First." There are a lot of good things about this country he could speak about but he chooses not to..

if and when i sense that obama is going to stand up for America and Americans then I might give a kudo,, so far he's a thousand years behind the eight ball. All he's ever indicated to the world is that we embarass him and we are in the wrong.. He's a card carrying member of "Blame America First." There are a lot of good things about this country he could speak about but he chooses not to..

No argument from me. So far, if memory serves, this is only the 2nd or 3rd thing positive that has come out of this administration.

Oh great another trade agreement with the third world.

Does this mean that cocaine will come into our land tariff free?

Oh great another trade agreement with the third world.

Does this mean that cocaine will come into our land tariff free?

Edit--
This one is probably worth some time investigating. Also not sure closing the trade gates is wise, or reversable.

The Prophet actually listening to Columbian President Uribe at the recent Summit of Americas in Port of Spain is good thing.

Apparently he now plans to invite Uribe to the WH, has promised to visit Columbia himself and is publically pushing to have the stalled trade agreement started under Bush 43, approved.

Tip of the Hat.

'Prophet' is so demeaning. He prefers to be called the 'Messiah'.

And you gave any non-snide kudos to Bush when??? :rolleyes:

when he gave his speech at the cathedral after 9/11.

and when he finally let petraus start to clean up his mess and dumped rummy (albeit too late).

not my point, though.

the point was... if you agree with what the president did... why make it snarky?

i'll be happy to listen when you have something good to say about either Clinton or Obama...

Rummy was the best part of the Bush presidency, period. Rumsfeld was a congressmen early in his career. He made a ton of enemys, you should look into why, very significant.

Obama could learn from Rumsfeld, but than prophets only hear voices from god.

Forum List

Back