Credit Card Payments and USA Debts

PaperWood

Rookie
Jul 21, 2012
2 days back, I made payments for credit cards transactions by cheque and I have written this on the back of the cheque.

"HSBC bank must tell USA government to pay official debts of $15 Trillion or unofficial debts of $115 Trillion as soon as possible.

Debts = Loans

Barack Obama has used all the credit cards available to USA"

2 days back, I made payments for credit cards transactions by cheque and I have written this on the back of the cheque.

"HSBC bank must tell USA government to pay official debts of $15 Trillion or unofficial debts of $115 Trillion as soon as possible.

Debts = Loans

Barack Obama has used all the credit cards available to USA"

Obama wrote back:

Its not my money. BOO YAH!!!!!!!

• Banned
Obama wrote back: its not my money. BOO YAH!!!!!!!
Credit card is a high interest loan.

If people get credit cards and bury themselves with a 29% interest rate when they could have gotten a debit card then that is their stupidity not mine or yours.

I think people who earn $20,000 per month, they get credit cards which can buy expensive cars. Please confirm.

Why do banks spoil people by allowing them to spend money which they do not have by giving credit cards?

Obama wrote back: its not my money. BOO YAH!!!!!!!
Credit card is a high interest loan.

If people get credit cards and bury themselves with a 29% interest rate when they could have gotten a debit card then that is their stupidity not mine or yours.

I think people who earn $20,000 per month, they get credit cards which can buy expensive cars. Please confirm.

Why do banks spoil people by allowing them to spend money which they do not have by giving credit cards?

i have no idea, u know whats irking me off, i paid off my college debt now the DEMS want to give illegals a better education and wipe the slate clean for the new graduates, THANKS DEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
i paid off my college debt now the DEMS want to give illegals a better education and wipe the slate clean for the new graduates, THANKS DEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA government must be paying for illegal's education and this further increases America's debts.

i paid off my college debt now the DEMS want to give illegals a better education and wipe the slate clean for the new graduates, THANKS DEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA government must be paying for illegal's education and this further increases America's debts.

whatever keeps taxes coming in, if its free education for people braeking the law and keeps the middle class and poor at those jobs, the dems will keep passing it.

• Banned
whatever keeps taxes coming in, if its free education for people braeking the law and keeps the middle class and poor at those jobs, the dems will keep passing it.
Click "PaperWood" for all the information.

Forum List

Back