Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

Trump is playing by the lefts own rules...

In the last presidential election the Senate majority leader of the United States of America, Dem fabricated a bold faced lie about the Republican candidate. When asked about this lie later, whether he was sorry, he shrugged his shoulders saying meh Obama won didn't he. The left dragged presidential politics into the gutter so I don't want to hear any whining and bitching about a candidate like Trump who is only playing by their rules.
Do you mean like the Rudy Giuliani campaign and the Right did in 2008 with the Michelle Obama "whitey" tape?

It's more like Reid beat the Right at their own game with their own rules, HYPOCRITE!

Today the Canadian Free Press reports that speculation says the item in question, which could be a dvd and not a video, was obtained by the Rudy Giuliani campaign originally and leads us to a website called HillBuzz for more information about what is allegedly on this tape or dvd.

HillBuzz claims that the video is actually a dvd that Trinity United sold on its website and is no longer available from that location.

For about 30 minutes, Michelle Obama launched into a rant about the evils of America, and how America is to blame for the problems of Africa. Michelle personally blamed President Clinton for the deaths of millions of Africans and said America is responsible for the genocide of the Tutsis and other ethnic groups. She then launched into an attack on "whitey", and talked about solutions to black on black crime in the realm of diverting those actions onto white America. Her rant was fueled by the crowd: they reacted strongly to what she said, so she got more passionate and enraged, and that's when she completely loses it and says things that have made the mouths drop of everyone who's seen this.

It appears you are attempting to equate telling the truth about liberals with liberal lies about conservatives.

Trump is a liar and his supporters are desperate suckers.

The "desperate suckers" are the ones who are attacking Trump because they know he's going to win and their free ride is over.

You didn't see it on the news.

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway
Back when? And don't say 2001 and don't say 9/11 any year.

Ehhh dude this thread is about 9/11 ...and the Muslims cheering..why would I put in another year?
The news channels didn't even have commercials. Like I said it may have been the Muslims cheering in their own country.
That video you posted is from Nov 5, 2009

Too bad that there wasn't You-Tube yet in 2001, there are many video's of them cheering in their country.. Not being able to show a video doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go back and read for yourself, I am not into re-posting what I already have said.
But Trump said he saw videos of it on the internet for years!!!

Conspiracy theories seems appropriate to me, that's the kind of shit King Birther traffics in.

What does this have to do with birthers, moron? Any time anyone says anything that conflicts with the libturd world view, they call it a "conspiracy theory."

This thread has a lot to do with Trump, Trump is a birther, you support douchebag who will believe anything.

The "desperate suckers" are the ones who are attacking Trump because they know he's going to win and their free ride is over.
Where are the "stacks" of phone calls and the lists of witnesses? That is all made up crap you can not support with a shred of evidence. You are just doing what you always do, tell a lie and spend days promoting it no matter how stupid it proves your lie is. Your goal is to keep the lie, the title of the thread on the first page like a bumper sticker designed to misdirect and misinform.

You didn't see it on the news.

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway
Back when? And don't say 2001 and don't say 9/11 any year.

Ehhh dude this thread is about 9/11 ...and the Muslims cheering..why would I put in another year?
The news channels didn't even have commercials. Like I said it may have been the Muslims cheering in their own country.
That video you posted is from Nov 5, 2009

Too bad that there wasn't You-Tube yet in 2001, there are many video's of them cheering in their country.. Not being able to show a video doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go back and read for yourself, I am not into re-posting what I already have said.

But, but, but there wasn't Youtube in 1940 either but we can still find someone properly making fun of people like Donald Trump...on youtube.

Even news footage of Donald Trump being interviewed just after 9/11

Yet, no footage of the hordes of Muslims Trump saw cheering in Jersey after 9/11, why is that?

Where are the "stacks" of phone calls and the lists of witnesses? That is all made up crap you can not support with a shred of evidence. You are just doing what you always do, tell a lie and spend days promoting it no matter how stupid it proves your lie is. Your goal is to keep the lie, the title of the thread on the first page like a bumper sticker designed to misdirect and misinform.
That would probably require a FOIA request to get. The fact that they aren't instantly available on the internet proves nothing. Until you can prove they don't exist, your accusations are groundless.

Hmm. A retired FBI agent working in Boston at the time. An agent who said Trump's claims are "plausible." Ha.

That's what our doofbri is hinging this on.

Said FBI agent also tells us those calls he received of "Happy Muslims" "were deemed unimportant and the agency didn’t see fit to initiate investigations."

Deemed unimportant and weren't investigated

Now, isn't that amazing.

The top law enforcement official in New Jersey at the time - said they checked out any reports "instantly" and if it had been going on, it would be a "serious threat to public safety."

Former AG on Trump's claim of cheering in N.J. on 9/11: 'It didn't happen'

As the horror and confusion unfolded on Sept. 11, 2001, John Farmer Jr. — then New Jersey's top law enforcement official — heard a rumor about Jersey City.

Word was spreading that people in the state's second-largest city— located directly across the Hudson River from Manhattan — were celebrating the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center that day.

"We checked that out instantly," Farmer, who was New Jersey's attorney general at the time, recalled in an interview Tuesday with NJ Advance Media. "If it had been going on — especially in the thousands — we would have locked that place down. Because it would have been a serious threat to public safety."

The story became relevant again in recent days after Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed this weekend that he saw television footage of "thousands and thousands" of people in Jersey City cheering on 9/11. It was part of his argument that the U.S. needs to institute surveillance at mosques in the wake of the Nov. 13 Paris terrorist attacks.

But various officials and news reports have vehemently disputed Trump's claims.

Farmer said the rumors about Jersey City and of celebrating elsewhere in New Jersey were never confirmed.

"There was no dancing on the rooftops in Jersey City or Paterson on 9/11," said Farmer, who also served as senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, co-chaired by former Gov. Tom Kean.

"That was one of several confused, false reports that circulated that day that we checked out. Obviously, if there had been, it would have been a serious thing."

"There was no evidence that that happened," he concluded. "It didn't happen."

Hmm. A retired FBI agent working in Boston at the time. An agent who said Trump's claims are "plausible." Ha.

That's what our doofbri is hinging this on.

Said FBI agent also tells us those calls he received of "Happy Muslims" "were deemed unimportant and the agency didn’t see fit to initiate investigations."

Deemed unimportant and weren't investigated

Now, isn't that amazing.

The top law enforcement official in New Jersey at the time - said they checked out any reports "instantly" and if it had been going on, it would be a "serious threat to public safety."

Former AG on Trump's claim of cheering in N.J. on 9/11: 'It didn't happen'

As the horror and confusion unfolded on Sept. 11, 2001, John Farmer Jr. — then New Jersey's top law enforcement official — heard a rumor about Jersey City.

Word was spreading that people in the state's second-largest city— located directly across the Hudson River from Manhattan — were celebrating the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center that day.

"We checked that out instantly," Farmer, who was New Jersey's attorney general at the time, recalled in an interview Tuesday with NJ Advance Media. "If it had been going on — especially in the thousands — we would have locked that place down. Because it would have been a serious threat to public safety."

The story became relevant again in recent days after Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed this weekend that he saw television footage of "thousands and thousands" of people in Jersey City cheering on 9/11. It was part of his argument that the U.S. needs to institute surveillance at mosques in the wake of the Nov. 13 Paris terrorist attacks.

But various officials and news reports have vehemently disputed Trump's claims.

Farmer said the rumors about Jersey City and of celebrating elsewhere in New Jersey were never confirmed.

"There was no dancing on the rooftops in Jersey City or Paterson on 9/11," said Farmer, who also served as senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, co-chaired by former Gov. Tom Kean.

"That was one of several confused, false reports that circulated that day that we checked out. Obviously, if there had been, it would have been a serious thing."

"There was no evidence that that happened," he concluded. "It didn't happen."

How is people celebrating a threat to public safety? It's grossly offensive, but it's not a law enforcement matter. In short, your full of shit. Your attempt to debunk the FBI agent's testimony is a total and transparent failure.

The "top law enforcement official" in a state is a politician. In New jersey, that means he's a Democrat. His testimony is about as credible as Barak Obama's. In other words, he has no credibility.

I posted this a few days ago:

You can bet your sweet bippy if it did happen -- it would have been covered, as that would be huge news.

The emotions were so high and raw that day, with that part of Jersey - sitting right across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, taking in the casualties, having a high death toll of the residents, and were among the first to provide responders -- that if it did happen, those Muslims would be lucky to get out alive.

That would have been a scene that would have instantly incited violence among the frantically and emotionally charged mourners on that day.

To think it would go unnoticed by the media or more than a handful of people who are deluded by an urban legend is ridiculous.

LOL.

There's our bripat - immune to facts.

Why would it be a threat to public safety??

My god you're dense.

You haven't posted any facts. You've posted propaganda from a Dim politician, and that's all.

I posted this a few days ago:

You can bet your sweet bippy if it did happen -- it would have been covered, as that would be huge news.

The emotions were so high and raw that day, with that part of Jersey - sitting right across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, taking in the casualties, having a high death toll of the residents, and were among the first to provide responders -- that if it did happen, those Muslims would be lucky to get out alive.

That would have been a scene that would have instantly incited violence among the frantically and emotionally charged mourners on that day.

To think it would go unnoticed by the media or more than a handful of people who are deluded by an urban legend is ridiculous.

That's a theory. The FBI agent pointed out that it received many calls from outraged citizens. Turds like you have beren predicting mass violence against Muslims ever since 9/11, but it never happens.

LOL.

My god you're dense.

You haven't posted any facts. You've posted propaganda from a Dim politician, and that's all.

Irony.

Hey bub, maybe you can scour some police officers who dispute what he said. How about the NJ FBI office?

How about anything more than unfounded reports.

You can't.

Closest you've got is a dude in Boston saying yeahmang, it's plausible.

:lol:

LOL.

My god you're dense.

Irony.

Hey bub, maybe you can scour some police officers who dispute what he said. How about the NJ FBI office?

How about anything more than unfounded reports.

You can't.

Closest you've got is a dude in Boston saying yeahmang, it's plausible.

:lol:

So what we have now is the word of an FBI agent against the word of a sleazy Dim politician. I'll take the former every time. Furthermore, he claims there are actual records that can probably be obtained with a FIOA request. What does your sleazy politician have to back him up? Your evidence consists of exactly nothing.

Birther Trumpateer Truthers are such dupes.

Let us know when you come up with something beyond someone saying yeah, it couldda happened.

Or maybe that video Trump said was broadcast that was "widely covered."

Until then, hemorrhoid breath, you got nothing.

If this is true it shouldn't be put in conspiracy theory. Another attempt by the "liberal" left to discredit anything that they find offensive.

Forum List

Back