Creation Science/Making Headway - Dallas News

. Go do experiments, make predictions, discover new knowledge, apply that knowledge to technology.
you do realize, I hope, that seculars have never done this with the claim single celled organisms evolved into humans......
You do realize, I hope, that by abandoning any attempt at addressing the challenge to what is truly laughable about creationism is the lack of any affirmative action on the part of creation ministries to support their claims. You tacitly admitted that creation ministries do not and will not perform any actual testing and experimentation that will be submitted for peer review by the relevant science community.
and by not submitting any evidence, you admit that this places creationism on equal footing with those who mistakenly put their faith in the evolution of multicelled organisms from single celled organisms.....

. Go do experiments, make predictions, discover new knowledge, apply that knowledge to technology.
you do realize, I hope, that seculars have never done this with the claim single celled organisms evolved into humans......
You do realize, I hope, that by abandoning any attempt at addressing the challenge to what is truly laughable about creationism is the lack of any affirmative action on the part of creation ministries to support their claims. You tacitly admitted that creation ministries do not and will not perform any actual testing and experimentation that will be submitted for peer review by the relevant science community.
and by not submitting any evidence, you admit that this places creationism on equal footing with those who mistakenly put their faith in the evolution of multicelled organisms from single celled organisms.....
Nonsense. Your tales and fables of a 6,000 year old earth are just that: nonsense.

Your lack of exposure to a science curriculum is what causes you such befuddlement regarding scientific truths and bible tales.

Nonsense. Your tales and fables of a 6,000 year old earth are just that: nonsense.

Your lack of exposure to a science curriculum is what causes you such befuddlement regarding scientific truths and bible tales.
lol.....150k year old man made global warming.....

lol.....150k year old man made global warming.....
I see your desperation is causing you to spam multiple threads.

You're desperately trying to avoid any accounting of why your Christian creation ministries refuse to do any actual research.

Evidence and reason has lead me to conclude that (along with a total absence of evidence coming from you YEC'ists), that reason and rationality is superior to myth, fear and superstition. But I understand that "faiths" do not really care about evidence or reason at all. So your conditioning may make that difficult for you.

Hollie said:

I see your desperation is causing you to spam multiple threads.

You're desperately trying to avoid any accounting of why your Christian creation ministries refuse to do any actual research.

Evidence and reason has lead me to conclude that (along with a total absence of evidence coming from you YEC'ists), that reason and rationality is superior to myth, fear and superstition. But I understand that "faiths" do not really care about evidence or reason at all. So your conditioning may make that difficult for you.

Correct.

Which goes to the fact that 'creation science' is a pathetic and failed attempt by Christians to counter the overwhelming evidence that the Christian creation myth is indeed just that: a myth, where the Earth is well over 4 billion years old and the bible's account of 'creation' is comprehensively wrong.

Christian myth and dogma can't be reconciled with objective, documented facts of science, no matter how hard Christians might try, where Christians who adhere to a literal perception of the bible and its creation myth are in fact wrong.

Forum List

Back