Creating The New Democrat Messiah

Or more correctly, Messiah-ette. :auiqs.jpg:

'Change Is Closer Than We Think.' Inside Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Unlikely Rise

Jesus H, you sick fucks have been threatening to assassinate her.
What ? When did laughing incessantly at her dumb ass equate to an assassination plot ?

Two topics about AOC today. Both about the Time magazine cover.

I wonder which pseudocon propaganda channel got the parrots stirred up.

He is a political leader, you moron, and she is a bad joke being exploited by the media.

He is not a leader, anyone that thinks that man is a leader has never seen a real leader.

He is a reality TV star that got elected as President.

Occasional Cortex is the freak show of the Democrats. Of course people will plunk down a nickle to watch.

ummm Billy
In Jewish eschatology, the term came to refer to a future Jewish king from the Davidic line, who will be "anointed" with holy anointing oil, to be king of God's kingdom, and rule the Jewish people during the Messianic Age. In Judaism, the Messiah is not considered to be God or a pre-existent divine Son of God. He is considered to be a great political leader that has descended from King David. That is why he is referred to as Messiah ben David, which means "Messiah, son of David". The messiah, in Judaism, is considered to be a great, charismatic leader that is well oriented with the laws that are followed in Judaism.[32] He will be the one who will not "judge by what his eyes see" or "decide by what his ears hear".[33]

Your point?

ummm Billy
In Jewish eschatology, the term came to refer to a future Jewish king from the Davidic line, who will be "anointed" with holy anointing oil, to be king of God's kingdom, and rule the Jewish people during the Messianic Age. In Judaism, the Messiah is not considered to be God or a pre-existent divine Son of God. He is considered to be a great political leader that has descended from King David. That is why he is referred to as Messiah ben David, which means "Messiah, son of David". The messiah, in Judaism, is considered to be a great, charismatic leader that is well oriented with the laws that are followed in Judaism.[32] He will be the one who will not "judge by what his eyes see" or "decide by what his ears hear".[33]

Your point?
His point obviously is that he will not be influenced by any facts that do not support his opinions. The fact that he feels it is necessary to state that now shows he believes the investigation and the planned House investigations will be shown to be bogus by Mueller's report.

Billy notes with interest all the triggered Democrats stumbling in like The Walking Dead pouring from a crowded Port-A-John™.

walking-dead-zombie-walker-eye-blinks.jpg

How soon Obama is forgotten by his subjects. Astounding.

No, we remember how you thought he was an evil messiah, an antichrist figure. That's after your Bush-messiah. You do the messiah thing, we don't.

So, Trump, Bush, AOC and Obama are on your messiah-list. Anyone else? Looks like AOC is your main messiah now, given you're in love with that Time magazine cover.

How soon Obama is forgotten by his subjects. Astounding.

No, we remember how you thought he was an evil messiah, an antichrist figure. That's after your Bush-messiah. You do the messiah thing, we don't.

So, Trump, Bush, AOC and Obama are on your messiah-list. Anyone else? Looks like AOC is your main messiah now, given you're in love with that Time magazine cover.

You're a silly person, it's true.

Go back and look. Your media built the Messiah tale of Obama because he had nothing of substance to run on. A community organizer and absentee Senator who trucked with Black Liberation theology and people like Frank Davis and Bill Ayers. Soon his bud Farrakhan was intoning of Obama "Be still! The Messiah is speaking!" and stadiums were filled with people moaning "Oh-Bahh-Mahhh ... Oh-Bahh-Mahhh ..." like hordes of supplicants to a god-king.

He was a made candidate. Your creation, your failure. His "presidency" has been erased.

Jesus H, you sick fucks have been threatening to assassinate her.
What ? When did laughing incessantly at her dumb ass equate to an assassination plot ?
Obviously, you didn't read the article that the OP linked to.
Skimmed it I don't particular care for a sickeningly sweet worship pieces. Still didn't see anything about assassination plots. If they are any its a sure thing its some lefty loon thinking they are doing the greater good by making fake death threats.

Go back and look. Your media built the Messiah tale of Obama because he had nothing of substance to run on.

Being that I was there, I know that "messiah" was always a conservative invention, and that you're trying to peddle revisionist history.

And I understand why. You're butthurt over how Obama's success makes your messiah look that much more stupid and corrupt. You can't defend the steaming turd that you worship now, so you deflect by faking stories about Obama.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Go back and look. Your media built the Messiah tale of Obama because he had nothing of substance to run on.

Being that I was there, I know that "messiah" was always a conservative invention, and that you're trying to peddle revisionist history.

And I understand why. You're butthurt over how Obama's success makes your messiah look that much more stupid and corrupt. You can't defend the steaming turd that you worship now, so you deflect by faking stories about Obama.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?
Obama’s success? The only thing good he did was get Trump elected.

Forum List

Back