Creating customer service jobs in usa

Argyle3090

Rookie
Jun 18, 2012
I am amazed that USA banks, Cable companies etc. are handling customer service calls offshore (Philippines, India etc) during normal USA business hours.

From a security aspect, we should introduce legislation that USA bank clients should have the right for their financial transactional data not to be viewed outside the USA. I am certain this would encourage many of the large financial institutions to recruit customer service staff in the USA?

...financial transactional data not to be viewed outside the USA...
Let's not; there are 6 million Americans such as myself who happen to be outside the USA and need access to personal bank records.

What's the problem here, foreigners working? They're people and they work. It's a good thing. If the problem is Americans not working then we're not going to make them work by trying to make it harder for others to work. Better would be to repeal the laws that prevent Americans from being hired.

I am amazed that USA banks, Cable companies etc. are handling customer service calls offshore (Philippines, India etc) during normal USA business hours.

From a security aspect, we should introduce legislation that USA bank clients should have the right for their financial transactional data not to be viewed outside the USA. I am certain this would encourage many of the large financial institutions to recruit customer service staff in the USA?

Or Import them. :D

Forum List

Back