Creating Cheaper Energy

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
What would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.

I hold a patent for such a process, but it will cost you.

Then why are you not promoting your idea? Since you have it registered, put your idea out and let us pick at it. You can take criticism, can you not?

Let me let you guys in on a secret. You are talking about fusion. It's been around a very long time. Ask our sun.

What would be your less expensive method for bonding deuterium and tritium nuclei to form helium atoms for the production of cheaper energy? I am looking for bonding methods other than the very costly trillions of high power neutrons.
Duct tape.

OMG! Robo-daveman dares on Science and Technology!
I'm not the one looking for radical solutions to particle physics problems on an internet message board, dumbass.

And what do you, robo-daveman, assume is the purpose of a message board?

And what do you, robo-daveman, assume is the purpose of a message board?

Unless it's a message board dedicated to particle physics, the purpose is not particle physics. :lol:

Seriously, what did you expect? If anyone has an idea to bond hydrogen nuclei together cheaply and easily, they're not going to share it with the public for free, are they? No, they're going to try to get funding for an experiment to see if it works.

Conversely, you have to keep in mind that most people do not know much or indeed anything about fusion. What they see on TV and the movies is entertaining, but it ain't physics. So any non-physicists' ideas are going to be crap.

Get it now?

Robo-daveman, USMB is message board for a variety of topics, Science and Technology being amongst. Are you not told Particle Physics and various branches of Technology fall under Science and Technology?

And if a person had idea regarding topic here discussed, but for some reason was not certain of idea, then this discussion or a similar may be a good place for constructive brain-storming of idea.

Last edited:
Robo-daveman, USMB is message board for a variety of topics, Science and Technology being amongst. Are you not told Particle Physics and various branches of Technology fall under Science and Technology?

And if a person had idea regarding topic here discussed, but for some reason was not certain of idea, then this discussion or a similar may be a good place for constructive brain-storming of idea.

Good luck with that. You're not going to get what you're looking for.

Surely not from the likes of you, robo-daveman. Thanks for wishing me luck, anyway.

Surely not from the likes of you, robo-daveman. Thanks for wishing me luck, anyway.

Just curious: What do you plan on doing with a suggestion should anyone offer something? And do you have the education and experience to judge if a suggestion is workable or not?

Um what do you know about power production Dofus Dave?

Cimerian, I see you are also familiar with our robo-daveman. The machine just gets into all sorts of matter, and most beyond its comprehension capabilities.

Just curious: What do you plan on doing with a suggestion should anyone offer something? And do you have the education and experience to judge if a suggestion is workable or not?

Um what do you know about power production Dofus Dave?

Cimerian, I see you are also familiar with our robo-daveman. The machine just gets into all sorts of matter, and most beyond its comprehension capabilities.
So what's your experience with power production?

While you're answering that question, you can answer the other two I asked that you ignored:

What do you plan on doing with a suggestion should anyone offer something? And do you have the education and experience to judge if a suggestion is workable or not?

I am apt, and know that I can zap you whenever I believe necessary. Thus, if you have an idea, then spill it; else good day!

Focusing on fusion is misguided. Its 50 years away at best and while were developing that were going to bankrupt ourselves on fossil fuel.

Flexible solar film is increasing in efficiency and decreasing in price, both exponentially. Its essentially even with silicon solar cells right now in efficiency. Energy will be generated just by rolling a thin piece of plastic over your roof.

New Topics

Forum List

Back