Creating a Hispanic Military

AuntiE

Rookie
Jul 18, 2013
The following is an article from Townhall. It is the basis for my conspiracy theory.

Outrageous: Combat Troops to Receive Pink Slips While Deployed Overseas- Daniel Doherty

Some members of the armed services, all of whom are currently deployed in war zones, will soon be notified by the Defense Department that they will be involuntarily discharged from the military at the end of their current tours. Why? “Budget cuts.” It’s as simple as that. Shockingly, too, hundreds of Army captains have already been handed the devastating news, according to the New York Post, and more officers are expected to get it, if they haven't already, soon enough.

For obvious reasons, this is an outrageous and heartless way to “thank” combat veterans:

What is astonishing is that the Defense Department thought it would be appropriate to notify deployed soldiers — men and women risking their lives daily in combat zones — that they’ll be laid off after their current deployment.
As one Army wife posted on MilitaryFamily.org, “On some level I knew the drawdowns were inevitable, but I guess I never expected to be simultaneously worried about a deployment to Afghanistan and a pink slip because my husband’s service is no longer needed.”

Awful. To put things in perspective, the government wasted some $100 billion last year alone on frivolous expenditures, and yet it can’t even wait long enough to lay off combat veterans until they’re out of harm’s way? The author describes the Defense Department’s handling of this situation as a “stunning act of callousness.” True. But I’d go a step further, and say its actions are a stunning act of cowardice. This is no way to treat American combat veterans.

And yet, as we’ve seen with the unfolding VA scandal, and now this, combat veterans are often forgotten and mistreated by the same government that purports to represent them. It’s not fair and it’s not right, and Congress should be doing everything in its power to ensure these men and women are taken care of after they retire. Right?

The above is the first step.

1. Demoralize our current troops, which results in soldiers not reenlisting.

2. Raise the issue of allowing "Dreamers", illegal immigrant individuals, to gain citizenship through military service. This was brought up shortly ago. It was unsuccessful. It could be successful if....

3. A major conflict occurred where it was deemed necessary we send a significant number of troops, who are not available because of troop reduction.

4. Illegal immigrants are then allowed to enlist/become citizens because of volunteering for military service.

The end result is a guaranteed consistent Democratic voting block.

You are more then welcome to call be nuts. It will not be the first time. My brain creates these weird theories.

I don't think you're too far off base. This is a plausible scenario you've laid out. I too believe that these illegal immigrants are, and will continue to be exploited for numerous purposes. But keep in mind too the veterans are not only being neglected by veteran hospitals but the dhs has labled them as homegrown terrorists and have used that as justification for giving police departments military weapons, hollowpoint ammunition, and mine resistant ambush protected vehicles. My scenario goes something like this...

1. RECRUITMENT -Imply that we are giving amnesty (Obama's dream act constitutes that a "child" is anyone for 0-31 yrs old) causing influx of children, teens and young adults.

2. OBAMA LORD AND SAVIOR- Gain loyalty by providing immigrants with (healthcare, welfare, food, money, shelter, lawyers, and amnesty)

3. AMNESTY WITH A CATCH- Release them in the guise of "humanitarian crisis" and over populated facilities to distract citizens from the real agenda.

4. FIRE VETERANS for "cut backs"

5. VOLUNTEER ILLEGALS FOR ACTIVE DUTY/ILLEGALS VOTE DEMOCRAT-LEFT INTO OFFICE NEXT TERM (self explanatory)

6. BAN GUNS (this is the part where citizens and veterans become infuriated and rebel)

7. CIVIL WAR 2- veterans and patriots vs illegals and UN/liberals

8..... I don't wanna know what 8 looks like.....

I seem crazier than you...

•Pinky•

I seriously doubt some mid-level officers facinf involuntary separation will have any impact on achieving reenlistment goals, especially with current path towards reduction in troop strength.

Furthermore dreamers would be coming in as enlisted, so it wouldn't be the same people you're talking about leaving a void of.

Last edited:
If this was a conspiracy, regarding race and voting, it would be to fracture the hispanicvoting block from being a democratic block. People who serve generally end their service as being much more conservative. Conservative hispanics and minorities are vital to the GoP.

and as a general comment , how many young Americans are disqualified due to tattoos and being unfit for service plus many young Americans don't want to be military . Bodies need to come from somewhere and many of these young FOREIGN immigrants are healthy enough , want to be citizens , want to make some money , get healthcare and being military is an admirable profession to many MACHO young men .

and as a general comment , how many young Americans are disqualified due to tattoos and being unfit for service
This is an indicator of surplus of qualified enlistees, the US military tightens and relaxes their standards very quickly based on recruitment goals if expansion was needed the tattoo rules, criminal history, education requirements, weight etc. would all change in a hurry.

This is all BS. The government would first have to import children and send them all to Common Core education camps.

Has that happened?

No.

and it wouldn't be all HISPANIC , it'd be more multicultural and made up of immigrants of all stripes . These immigrants want to work , make money as I already said and the carrot is citizenship , respect and power . Not so far fetched in my opinion .

If this was a conspiracy, regarding race and voting, it would be to fracture the hispanicvoting block from being a democratic block. People who serve generally end their service as being much more conservative. Conservative hispanics and minorities are vital to the GoP.

84% of Romney voters in 2012 were white. I don't know how 'vital' minorities are to the GOP.

The Silk Step

Wow, remember Tony Montana from "Scarface" (1983)?

The military is always looking to 'recruit.' Establishing a Hispanic voting base in this dominion seems like a nice added benefit.

How is Big Brother advertising general immigration problems (as they relate to specific labor --- i.e., military service)?

Would you want your Hispanic sister to join the U.S. Army just three months after she moves to San Diego (California) from Tijuana (Mexico)?

:afro:

yeah , made to order Mercenaries , ready to do what the king / president says simply for the money plus being an American citizen Abishai .

Forum List

Back