Crazy White Liberals

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Woman, a Latino, an Indian, an African American and a Pancake walked into a bar…........ just kidding, it was Bruce Jenner, Robert O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal and Rachel Corrie

A black, a muslim, a politician, and a gay walked into a bar. J/K, it was Obama.

A Woman, a Latino, an Indian, an African American and a Pancake walked into a bar…........ just kidding, it was Bruce Jenner, Robert O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal and Rachel Corrie

I got it all except for the "pancake" part.

Thanks alot, dammit. Now I'm hungry. :hmpf:

She was a woman who got smashed by some heavy stuff.

Rachel Corrie laid down in front a bulldozer to protest against Israel

She was a woman who got smashed by some heavy stuff.

Had to look her up, now I got it.

:lmao::laughing0301::laugh:

RachelCorrieIHOP.jpg

You know, when I was in my senior year, I went to school with a black dude named Jimmy G. Not only was he well liked across the school, he wore jeans and cowboy boots, flannel shirts, and a cowboy hat like the rest of us did. We never saw him in a different light because of his race, he acted and did just like the rest of the rednecks in Montana.

Then, at my first command, there was a white dude who cut his hair in a fade like the brothers, had very urban clothes and wore a lot of gold chains. Not only that, but he talked like all the other brothers did, and they all accepted him as one of their own.

The point being, it doesn't matter what race you are, but rather are you able to fit in with your chosen peer group? Some people grow up in one environment and adjust and grow with it no matter what race they actually were born as.

Hey......................if a person wants to have their fantasy of being something other than what they are, who am I to stand in the way? After all, our Constitution guarantees "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". If acting like another race makes you happy, go with it. If you can do that and have that group accept you, so much the better.

You know, when I was in my senior year, I went to school with a black dude named Jimmy G. Not only was he well liked across the school, he wore jeans and cowboy boots, flannel shirts, and a cowboy hat like the rest of us did. We never saw him in a different light because of his race, he acted and did just like the rest of the rednecks in Montana.

Then, at my first command, there was a white dude who cut his hair in a fade like the brothers, had very urban clothes and wore a lot of gold chains. Not only that, but he talked like all the other brothers did, and they all accepted him as one of their own.

The point being, it doesn't matter what race you are, but rather are you able to fit in with your chosen peer group? Some people grow up in one environment and adjust and grow with it no matter what race they actually were born as.

Hey......................if a person wants to have their fantasy of being something other than what they are, who am I to stand in the way? After all, our Constitution guarantees "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". If acting like another race makes you happy, go with it. If you can do that and have that group accept you, so much the better.

IF it was just as you describe, to fit in with a chosen group, for sincere personal reasons,

it would still be unhealthy to feel you have to lie about who you are, to be accepted.

AND, it is so often MORE than just sincere personal reasons.

Forum List

Back