Crazy things Bernie has said.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I mean it may not be appropriate for sarcasm because apparently he was serious, and not even stoned, when he said crazy shit. But … it's crazy shit. And imo they deserve an ongoing thread.

Cervical cancer is caused by women not having enough orgasms, which in turn was caused by their mothers.

Bloomberg campaign adviser shocks CNN host by claiming Bernie Sanders believes "women get cancer from having too many orgasms"

Now sure you could say he said crazy shit a long time ago, but hey …. I was alive in 1969 and no one remotely sane thought shit like this was anything but crazy shit. And hey, Rump's Rumpled Riske Rotund Ridiculous past is certainly relevant to showing the kind of "man" he is. So imo Bernie's nuttiness is fair game.

]Laissez les bons temps rouler

Anna one Anna two Anna three Kumbayah My Lord, Kumbayah

The revolution comes when two strangers smile at each other, when a father refuses to send his child to school because schools destroy children, when a commune is started and people begin to trust each other, when a young man refuses to go to war, and when a girl pushes aside all that her mother has ‘taught’ her and accepts her boyfriend’s love.

The revolution comes when young people throughout the world take control of their own lives and when people everywhere begin to look each other in the eyes and say hello, without fear. This is the revolution, this is the strength, and with this behind us no politician or general will ever stop us. We shall win!

New Topics

Forum List

Back