Crazy Sean Hannity's defense of Crazy Roy Moore is costing him advertisers

• Banned
"It’s not just about Hannity & his Roy Moore coverage. This is years & years of propaganda, fake news, the birther lie, the Seth Rich lies, backing white supremacists & now peddling misinformation for Trump at his bidding. We are done. No more. Time to FIRE HANNITY" - Crooked Hillary

• Banned
"Spoke to many advertisers. They are being inundated with Emails to stop advertising on my show. This is Soros/Clinton/Brock liberal fascism" - Hannity

Advertisers pulling their ads from Hannity are giving him the right to exercise his freedom of speech… for free!

"It’s not just about Hannity & his Roy Moore coverage. This is years & years of propaganda, fake news, the birther lie, the Seth Rich lies, backing white supremacists & now peddling misinformation for Trump at his bidding. We are done. No more. Time to FIRE HANNITY" - Crooked Hillary

Dear god please spare me, I fucking hate hannity and the last thing I want to do is come to his defense BC media matters is on another inquisition to “purify” and “cleanse” all that stands in their way of total control.

Everybody knows that Keurig is coffee for cucks. The real MAGA brew is Nespresso. Spread the word.

Hannity is squeaky clean and they cant touch him....he pulled off having O'Reilly back as well

So he let a man, who may or may not be falsely accused, tell his side of the story!

The media is not there to silence people, but to seek out and report truth.

You leftists have really become fascists! P

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I mean there’s no reason to hear the defendants side of the story, we already have our torches lit and everything, no jury needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Keurig collecting dust I should sell it to a Trumpster to trash...

My wife bought one, I hate it
Still use the drip coffee pot

I can make a whole pot for what one cup costs on the Keurig

Forum List

Back