crazy religions

lehr

May 24, 2011
26 july 03 three catholic nuns jailed for attacking u.s. nuke missiles with hammers = crazy sister carol gilbert & crazy sister ardeth platte & crazy sister jackie hudson

10 may 1987 wm. casey (cia) anti-communist hero - attacked at his funeral by a catholic bishop

26 may 1974 funeral of angela atwood - communist - killed in a shoot-out with police - rev. frank citro praised her

hillary was exposed to communism at a methodist college - before that she was a goldwater girl

10 april 1973 pope paul vi complained to saigon about prisoners it held - oct. 1975 as hanoi was murdering millions in south viet-nam - the same pope complaied about the u.s. using nukes on japan

26 oct. 1972 the vatican supported those americans who refused to serve in viet-nam - there was no word from the vatican in 1975 when hanoi was murdering millions in south viet-nam

de gasperi - leader - italy (christian demokrat party) 1945 said - " was not christ the first communist ?"

rev. rbt drinan (D) mass known in congress as the ( mad monk ) anti-viet-nam defended klinton against impeachment on world tv as he wore his dog collar - c- span 9 dec. 1998

" viet-nam: the necessary war " by michael lind

" by the 30s a majority of amerikan communists were jews " p. 108

" best predictor of campus protests was a high degree of jewish students " p. 109

" campus leftism was due to ethnic heritage of jewsih intellectuals " p. 109

" the only large population group with small combat deaths in viet-nam were jews " p. 110

" overrepresentation of protestants/jews in colleges and media supported the anti-military demokrat party " p. 127

" amerikan jews are the most faithful demokrat voters " 3 april 08 geraldo fox news = demokrats r communists - geraldo protested the nam war and he is a jew

tom fox - peace activist - member of - " christian peacemaker team " went to iraq looking for abuses against prisoners - he was abducted by terrorists and shot in the head - 11 mar. 06 - lol

jonestown - christian communists drinking the kool aid

koresh - communist christians

rev. wright - communist (racist) christian

komrade charles rangel (D) korea was hero - greeted castro with a bear-hug in harlem in 1995 = castro was invited to amerika by communist rev. calvin butts of the communist baptist church of n.y.c.

carl bernstein ( wash post) said he grew up thinking ethel rosenberg as a jewish madonna= that crazy woman almost got us all killed - today carl attacks palin

" treason " by ann coulter

" joel barr (jew) spy for the u.s.s.r. gave secrets that shot down planes in viet-nam - he fled to the u.s.s.r. then came back to amerika to get his s.s. benefits " p. 51

" joel barr - (jew) soviet spy told ted koppel that he voted demokrat " p. 52

jonathan pollard gave 500,000 amerikan documents to his israeli handlers - israel sold them to the u.s.s.r.

" useful idiots " by mona charen " united methodist church in 1981 said cuba is a vision for the future " p. 183

oct. 1975 as hanoi was murdering millions in south viet-nam -

Don't believe that ever happened. Some undoubtedly did die and many more sent to re-education camps, but saying millions were killed is just untrue. Perhaps you're thinking of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

oct. 1975 as hanoi was murdering millions in south viet-nam -

Don't believe that ever happened. Some undoubtedly did die and many more sent to re-education camps, but saying millions were killed is just untrue. Perhaps you're thinking of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

" useful idiots " by mona charen

" prisoners in south viet-nam asked the red cross for cyanide pills " p. 51

" sen dodd & harken (D) routinely met with communists in central america coaching them on how to get money from our congress " p. 218

" more south vietnamese died to save their country from communism than did frenchmen from hitler " p. 36

" south vietnamese prisoners kept quiet - fearing for their family who could be killed anytime " p. 50

" prisoners in south viet-nam died from hunger- lack of air - torture and suicide " p. 51

===========================================

reports presist that as our south vietnamese friends were being murdered in hanoi death camps - their children were being used to make sex movies = where is our communist media= aint peace great ?

18 dec. 08 hannity asked ted turner - " what about the millions who died when we left s.e. asia ?" = ted replied - - " i never did think of that much !"

bobby seale - black panther - known as (amerikas vietcong) 26 oct. 1996 at communist demokrat convention said - " vote for klinton !"

While I agree there is some crazy and very sad stuff going on, just wanna ask you a question.

What is your proposed solution for all of this? Should all religion/faith be forbidden?
Should all Christians, Jews, Muslims, Cultist be killed and/or forbidden? (Do you see where I'm going with this?) If you reply yes, what does that make you?

The state of our humanity is that we are all capable of doing the most horrendous of things. We hurt one another. We hurt ourselves. We stumble, we fall. What is it that keeps us back from hurting others and ourselves? If you reply education, common sense, intellect is the answer, (which are all good things), what about those who cannot have those things? Things happen, accidents happen, people get hurt physically, mentally, and perhaps they cannot afford education, or they are not mentally able to further advance in education. Or should all those people be killed too?

What do you propose as an ailment to fix all mankind?

Is it just too much to ask that people write in complete sentences and paragraphs? I am tired of trying to translate what other people are trying to say because they are too lazy to write properly enough to be understandable. It's just so incredibly rude to everyone else around you to be unclear and incoherent.

I'm forced to respond with a paraphrase of the most appropriate quote I can think of for the original post and the subsequent responses:

"[W]hat you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - The Principal from Billy Madison

While I agree there is some crazy and very sad stuff going on, just wanna ask you a question.

What is your proposed solution for all of this? Should all religion/faith be forbidden?
Should all Christians, Jews, Muslims, Cultist be killed and/or forbidden? (Do you see where I'm going with this?) If you reply yes, what does that make you?

The state of our humanity is that we are all capable of doing the most horrendous of things. We hurt one another. We hurt ourselves. We stumble, we fall. What is it that keeps us back from hurting others and ourselves? If you reply education, common sense, intellect is the answer, (which are all good things), what about those who cannot have those things? Things happen, accidents happen, people get hurt physically, mentally, and perhaps they cannot afford education, or they are not mentally able to further advance in education. Or should all those people be killed too?

stop killing for god

stop killing for god

When was the last time you were killed for God?

Forum List

Back