Crazy, Quid Pro Joe claims he negotiated climate deal with dead Chinese leader.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Gaffe-A-Day Joe never disappoints.

Biden says he negotiated climate deal with long-dead Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping

Former Vice President Joe Biden notched another gaffe Monday night in South Carolina when he discussed his experience negotiating the Paris Climate Agreement -- with a Chinese leader who has been dead for decades.

Biden was detailing the fight against climate change when he told an audience at the College of Charleston about his Obama administration-era work on the Paris deal, only to mix up the names of Chinese heads of state in the process.

"I'm the guy that came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China would join if we put pressure on them," Biden said.

The Trump campaign quickly pointed out the error.

Zach Parkinson

✔@AZachParkinson

https://twitter.com/AZachParkinson/status/1232137126822674432

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

8:55 PM - Feb 24, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

12K people are talking about this

The Paris agreement was drafted in late 2015 and adopted in 2016. Deng Xiaoping -- who infamously presided over the government's deadly crackdown on the Tiananmen Square protests -- retired in 1992 and died in 1997. Biden was likely referring to Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Biden says he negotiated climate deal with long-dead Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping

While he was at it, did he convince Deng Xiaoping to vote Democrat in this fall's election???

Can’t wait to see the trade deal Quid Pro negotiated with Pinochet.

Former Vice President Joe Biden notched another gaffe Monday night in South Carolina when he discussed his experience negotiating the Paris Climate Agreement -- with a Chinese leader who has been dead for decades.

Biden was detailing the fight against climate change when he told an audience at the College of Charleston about his Obama administration-era work on the Paris deal, only to mix up the names of Chinese heads of state in the process.

"I'm the guy that came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China would join if we put pressure on them," Biden said.

Zach Parkinson

✔@AZachParkinson

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

The Paris agreement was drafted in late 2015 and adopted in 2016. Deng Xiaoping -- who infamously presided over the government's deadly crackdown on the Tiananmen Square protests -- retired in 1992 and died in 1997. Biden was likely referring to Chinese President Xi Jinping.

and he's running for senate and not the presidency. too funny.

Zach Parkinson

✔@AZachParkinson

....give him a look, if you don’t like what you see vote for the other Biden.

Zach Parkinson

✔@AZachParkinson

....give him a look, if you don’t like what you see vote for the other Biden.
I started this thread.
Biden totally messed up in the head

I wonder if the Factcheckers will rate this speech.

The bright side of Quid Pro Joe’s flame out is that he won’t remember it.

Forum List

Back