The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
A friend has this on his truck :lol:

prius-1.jpg

I ve been wanting to get one made as well, but just hadnt done it yet.

I do have Toyota hybrid synergy drive plaques on both of my 4x4's though :tongue:

Got them from a friend at Toyota.

That freakin' fat ass, liberal, brahma would have regretted the day she ever walked up to my truck and started shit like that if that had been me. My tolerance level for shit like that is ZERO.

A friend has this on his truck :lol:

prius-1.jpg

I ve been wanting to get one made as well, but just hadnt done it yet.

I do have Toyota hybrid synergy drive plaques on both of my 4x4's though :tongue:

Got them from a friend at Toyota.

I like that. I drive a '97 DeVille that gets 14 mpg. I have a sign in the rear window that says "I'm burning the gas you're saving" with a graphic of the little boy peeing on the Prius logo.

My response to anyone that yells at me in traffic is to just smile and say "I live in a house!"

Don't judge all Prius owners by the idiots she represents, my wife got her's for the gas savings, that's all.

Don't judge all Prius owners by the idiots she represents, my wife got her's for the gas savings, that's all.

Did ya'll trade in a paid-off vehicle?

I saw an interesting math equation about how long it takes for those gas savings to add up to a positive number....

Just wondering.

Hell, I drive my golf cart to work so I can't say anything to Prius owners
:D

I saw an interesting math equation about how long it takes for those gas savings to add up to a positive number....

Just wondering.

No trade in, got the loan thru our credit union, really low rate, the vehicle was one year old and we bought it before the great Prius rush when the price was still low. And don't believe the "interesting math equations", they're bull shit, we've saved so much money on gas it's amazing and we only average 42.5 MPG.

Just wondering.

No trade in, got the loan thru our credit union, really low rate, the vehicle was one year old and we bought it before the great Prius rush when the price was still low. And don't believe the "interesting math equations", they're bull shit, we've saved so much money on gas it's amazing and we only average 42.5 MPG.

WADR, Ring, you're not saving any money.
You added a car payment, an insurance payment, tag/tax, and of course gas.

I sold my 85 Chevy truck for 1,000, bought my golf cart for 600.
I only charge it once a week for about 4hrs so it's not a big bump to my elec bill.

THAT'S savings!!
:cool:

Just wondering.

WADR, Ring, you're not saving any money.
You added a car payment, an insurance payment, tag/tax, and of course gas.

I sold my 85 Chevy truck for 1,000, bought my golf cart for 600.
I only charge it once a week for about 4hrs so it's not a big bump to my elec bill.

THAT'S savings!!
:cool:

Apples and oranges. My other vehicle is a Ford Ranger and before that it was a Ford F150 so compared to it and all the other vehicles we've paid payments, insurance, tag/tax and gas on the gas savings on the Prius is great. :dunno:
Now if I tried the golf cart mode of transportation in my area for commuting then I'd be looking at the additional legal fees, jail time, possible hospital costs (with replacement of cart costs), potential law suits.......... :eusa_whistle:
:dunno:

No.... heck no.

One of offroading friends has one too. No shame in that.

That is only if you dont smell your own farts and say yum
:tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back