CRAZY… Pelosi Compares DREAM Act to Founding Fathers Winning Independence (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 8:58 PM
What a horrible woman.
Speaker Pelosi compared passing the DREAM Act tonight to our Founding Fathers winning their independence.

The bill will cost the American taxpayers another $6.2 billion. The DREAM Act will afford some federal education benefits to illegal immigrants, including federally backed student loans and work study programs. The bill will also give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, including those with criminal records.
Does Pelosi think our Founding Fathers were criminals?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ie4Q7YK-A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

the rest with comments.
CRAZY… Pelosi Compares DREAM Act to Founding Fathers Winning Independence (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Yes that woman is crazy. I truly hate her. The problem is she doesn't understand the term illegal.

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 8:58 PM
What a horrible woman.
Speaker Pelosi compared passing the DREAM Act tonight to our Founding Fathers winning their independence.

The bill will cost the American taxpayers another $6.2 billion. The DREAM Act will afford some federal education benefits to illegal immigrants, including federally backed student loans and work study programs. The bill will also give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, including those with criminal records.
Does Pelosi think our Founding Fathers were criminals?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ie4Q7YK-A&feature=player_embedded

the rest with comments.
CRAZY… Pelosi Compares DREAM Act to Founding Fathers Winning Independence (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

She's really happy about spending our money on illegal aliens, isn't she?

Pelosi is a friggin tool.

You know the illegal aliens threaten us more than communism ever did.

Where is the animosity when it is truly deserved?

How very touching of the DEMOCRATS.

We have OVER 10% Unemployment and THIS IS what they find the MOST IMPORTANT..

They spit on all us American LEGAL Citizens.

how does if feel?

Last edited:
800px-US10dollarbill-Series_2004A.jpg

one time student immigrant. just sayin'...

There is no comparison. That was a couple hundred years ago before America was feeling any of the pains it currently is.

We don't NEED more immigrants right now. They are a BURDEN, not an asset. What's going on here with the democraps right now is WHORING for votes.

Last edited:

There is no comparison. That was a couple hundred years ago before America was feeling any of the pains it currently is.

We don't NEED more immigrants right now. They are a BURDEN, not an asset. What's going on here with the democraps right now is WHORING for votes.

early 1770's? Yeah, America was worry free back then...

I disagree with that man. America has always been about bringing the best and the brightest in the world. The minute we stop doing that our country will start going backwards.

As far as Pelosi whoring for votes with illegal immigrants I'm with you on that. There is a need for workers to do certain jobs in this country. We should have a guest worker program that allows those jobs to be filled. But just giving amenesty to people here, not at all.

I disagree with that man. America has always been about bringing the best and the brightest in the world. The minute we stop doing that our country will start going backwards.

As far as Pelosi whoring for votes with illegal immigrants I'm with you on that. There is a need for workers to do certain jobs in this country. We should have a guest worker program that allows those jobs to be filled. But just giving amenesty to people here, not at all.

WE DO NOT NEED, OR ARE CAPABLE OF TAKING IN, MILLIONS MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF SAID ILLEGALS ARE UNEDUCATED, UNSKILLED, CAME HERE BY A CRIMINAL ACT OF INTERNATIONAL TRESPASS, DEPENDENT ON THE SYSTEM FOR FREEBIE HANDOUTS, MEXICANS.

This country is in financial dire straights with 10% unemployment... THINK...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTmClBU7nA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t976q6CeN8Q[/ame]

Last edited:

WE DO NOT NEED, OR ARE CAPABLE OF TAKING IN, MILLIONS MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF SAID ILLEGALS ARE UNEDUCATED, UNSKILLED, CAME HERE BY A CRIMINAL ACT OF INTERNATIONAL TRESPASS, DEPENDENT ON THE SYSTEM FOR FREEBIE HANDOUTS, MEXICANS.

This country is in financial dire straights with 10% unemployment... THINK...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTmClBU7nA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t976q6CeN8Q[/ame]

Yo man, no need to scream. If you actually read what I wrote I didn't say we need more illegal immigrants. I'm not for that. I said what we need to have is a guest worker program.

You are not going to see Americans wanting to be housecleans or changing beds at a Motel 6. You are not going to see Americans wanting to sit in the 120 degree central California sun 10 hours a day picking fruit. That's just a fact. A guest card program (should) help us better control who comes in to prevent so many people coming here illegally.

Democrats need Illegal Aliens because the non-living are trending Moderate lately.

President Palin will have her work cut out for her in 2012

We already have many guest worker programs and let in more legal immigrants than the rest of the world. Yes we don't need more immigrants.

Forum List

Back