Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

"It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave. "

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I haven't seen anything establishing that as "fact", save for a tweet from Donald Trump AFTER it had happened. And, as we know, a Trump tweet is not a good standard by which to judge something to be "fact".

And, staying for a play series? that doesn't seem to jibe, either. Like, at all.

Seems kind of clear what happened, here. How embarrassing for poor Mikey.

If it seems clear, why haven't you bothered to explain your lunacy?

I am serious. You exhibit some very bizarre tendencies. When was the last time you saw a doctor?
Because i wanted to see what others thought of it, first. See if anyone speculated what I did. I did not think I would be meet with four pages of crybabying over it. My mistake, i guess. I gotta say, there is a lot of embarrassing behavior here by allegedly "grown men".

The fact that he stayed for a play series could indicate that the walkout wasn't planned at all.

OK, so what if Pence tweeted Trump and they decided to do it at the last minute. Does that make a difference? No!

Seek help. You are in disparate need of psychological therapy.
" Does that make a difference? No!"

Of course it does, in that it would show the stunt was not planned, but was rather a spontaneous move by the President. and it also makes trump's tweet regarding the event another in a series of just flat-out lies.

So, let's recap. You have numerous sources that have documented precisely what happened and when. Yet you voluntarily choose to dismiss all of that because you are convinced that something that has absolutely no impact on the topic being discussed is actually true, even though it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

That is the textbook definition of insane.
"You have numerous sources that have documented precisely what happened and when. "

we do? I admit, I have not seen them. I even looked for them, and couldn't find a single account that wasn't sourced back to Trump's own tweet. Where should I look?

I didn't dismiss something I didn't know existed. And I told you it was speculation from the start. You're the one that made a big deal out of it and acted like a little manbaby for 3 pages. Embarrassing.

If it seems clear, why haven't you bothered to explain your lunacy?

I am serious. You exhibit some very bizarre tendencies. When was the last time you saw a doctor?
Because i wanted to see what others thought of it, first. See if anyone speculated what I did. I did not think I would be meet with four pages of crybabying over it. My mistake, i guess. I gotta say, there is a lot of embarrassing behavior here by allegedly "grown men".

The fact that he stayed for a play series could indicate that the walkout wasn't planned at all.

OK, so what if Pence tweeted Trump and they decided to do it at the last minute. Does that make a difference? No!

Of course it does, in that it would show the stunt was not planned, but was rather a spontaneous move by the President. and it also makes trump's tweet regarding the event another in a series of just flat-out lies.

So, let's recap. You have numerous sources that have documented precisely what happened and when. Yet you voluntarily choose to dismiss all of that because you are convinced that something that has absolutely no impact on the topic being discussed is actually true, even though it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

"You have numerous sources that have documented precisely what happened and when. "

we do? I admit, I have not seen them. Where should I look?

I didn't dismiss something I didn't know existed. And I told you it was speculation from the start. You're the one that made a big deal out of it and acted like a little manbaby for 3 pages. Embarrassing.

You didn't read the thread? That's pretty fucked up, even for you!

I was wrong. You have no redeeming value. Goodbye.

Go troll your neighbors children. Maybe the cops will help you see the light.

What question? You mean the one that has been bantered about in the whole thread, but since you don't like the answers, you dismiss them?

Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make? He left! Point made. End of story.
"Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make?"

Well, it could dispel the criticism that it was a "planned stunt". You know, one of the topics in this thread that a lot of people seem to care about very much. Now, come on, ... again, just speculation, but also an explanation... why would Pence attend, wait for a series of plays, then leave?

Oh my God! He was scheduled to attend that game for weeks in advance!

I swear you are one of the most incredibly stupid individuals to grace the message board with your infinite ignorance!

You keep asking the same stupid questions that have been answered over and over again! How much of an ignoramus can you be?
I didn't say anything about his attendance being planned, i talked about the "stunt" (walkout) being planned in advance. Geesh dude, you are rabid. Settle down.

One more time: Now why would he stay for a series of plays, then leave?

OK, moron, one more time just because I think you just might get it!

It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave.

That FACT has been posted on at least a couple of posts in this thread.

Now, who the fuck cares (other than you, and you are obviously brain-damaged) why he stayed for one series?

Who had the ball? Maybe he wanted to see Indy's offense kick San Fran's ass? I don't know, and I don't really care.

His actions and Trump's tweets sure got the NFL Commissioner's attention!
"It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave. "

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I haven't seen anything establishing that as "fact", save for a tweet from Donald Trump AFTER it had happened. And, as we know, a Trump tweet is not a good standard by which to judge something to be "fact".

And, staying for a play series? that doesn't seem to jibe, either. Like, at all.

That is just your opinion, that and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.

"Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make?"

Well, it could dispel the criticism that it was a "planned stunt". You know, one of the topics in this thread that a lot of people seem to care about very much. Now, come on, ... again, just speculation, but also an explanation... why would Pence attend, wait for a series of plays, then leave?

I swear you are one of the most incredibly stupid individuals to grace the message board with your infinite ignorance!

You keep asking the same stupid questions that have been answered over and over again! How much of an ignoramus can you be?
I didn't say anything about his attendance being planned, i talked about the "stunt" (walkout) being planned in advance. Geesh dude, you are rabid. Settle down.

It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave.

Now, who the fuck cares (other than you, and you are obviously brain-damaged) why he stayed for one series?

Who had the ball? Maybe he wanted to see Indy's offense kick San Fran's ass? I don't know, and I don't really care.

Correct, it is just my opinion, and it's speculation. But it makes more sense than a planned stunt, with Pence then staying for a play series. Agreed?

we do? I admit, I have not seen them. Where should I look?

You didn't read the thread? That's pretty fucked up, even for you!

I was wrong. You have no redeeming value. Goodbye.

Go troll your neighbors children. Maybe the cops will help you see the light.
You know, it would only take about 1/10th the energy you put into your constant little hissies to just name a news outlet where i could look.

I think the next ploy of the NFL players will be to stand for the national anthem and then whine about how their owner overlords forced them to stand. They will compare it to slavery. More victimhood more pity.
Well folks it didn't take long for my prediction to become true. Do these players and pundits know that they are not slaves, they can leave the game, and the money, at anytime? No, I don't think they are that smart.

Michael Wilbon compares Jerry Jones to a slave owner

That’s laughable. ESPN suspended Hill for her tweet suggesting a boycott of advertisers to Jerry Jones, so that must mean Wilbon works for a slave owner. If I went against my companies policies I’d be suspended or possibly terminated, it seems I work for a slave owner.

This whole thing has gone beyond ridiculous, had the NFL stepped up last year and enforced its policy, had the owners come out early on and headed this off, this would all be over. Now, this will drag out for a long time and it will hurt the NFL’s bottom line.

This is just all insanity.
Worse yet, I quit watching my Steelers.

And my Raiders. But it’s all good for me. I like to watch sports not politics.
Things aren't going to go well for you this sunday

They are going fine, am having a steak dinner with my wife and mother and father, then we are going to a movie, then a session in the hot tub.

Correct, it is just my opinion, and it's speculation. But it makes more sense than a planned stunt, with Pence then staying for a play series. Agreed?

I have no idea. If they all stood, the. What would he have done?

Nice dodge.

I'm guessing he would have stayed. Wait.... i mean, " I have no idea!!!! *dodge*"

Nice dodge.

I'm guessing he would have stayed. Wait.... i mean, " I have no idea!!!! *dodge*"

I didn’t say that, I said what I said. Quit playing your silly games.

Nice dodge.

You literally said exactly that: "I have no idea".

"I'm guessing he would have stayed" was my answer to your question: "If they all stood, the. What would he have done?"

It wasn't a complicated yes/no question. It seems to make more sense that, given that Pence stayed for a play series, it was more of a spontaneous order from Trump. Again, speculative, . "Agreed/disagreed?" doesn't seem like trick, or a game. But, man oh man, has this one been getting people's panties twisted. I admit, this time, i have no idea why. because it makes trump look like a liar or something? No idea.

Nice dodge.

You literally said exactly that: "I have no idea".

"I'm guessing he would have stayed" was my answer to your question: "If they all stood, the. What would he have done?"

It wasn't a complicated yes/no question. It seems to make more sense that, given that Pence stayed for a play series, it was more of a spontaneous order from Trump. Again, speculative, . "Agreed/disagreed?" doesn't seem like trick, or a game. But, man oh man, has this one been getting people's panties twisted. I admit, this time, i have no idea why. because it makes trump look like a liar or something? No idea.

Not really, you admit all you have is an opinion. So you have no idea and neither do I. You are a partisan nutter and I really don’t care for Trump as President.

You have a real need to be right and I have no idea what the motivating factors are of why he left or why he waited for one series. Unless you are 100% certain and proof, all you have is an uneducated opinion. Pretty simple, all you are doing is playing a game to force others to agree with you. Good luck Skippy, but the reality is you got nothing.

My question is why did Pence pick a 49ers game to attend? It was Kaepernick on the 49ers who decided to start the protest in the first place! How could Pence reasonably expect that no players would take a knee?

He should have stayed home, especially since he said he would leave if anyone kneeled, and it being a game with the 49ers, he should have known that SOMEONE would kneel during the anthem.

Nope, sorry..............it was a stunt that wasted a lot of taxpayer money.

My question is why did Pence pick a 49ers game to attend? It was Kaepernick on the 49ers who decided to start the protest in the first place! How could Pence reasonably expect that no players would take a knee?

He should have stayed home, especially since he said he would leave if anyone kneeled, and it being a game with the 49ers, he should have known that SOMEONE would kneel during the anthem.

There was a pre-game ceremony to honor Peyton Manning, but it is obvious he went in knowing some players would kneel so he could pull off his stunt.

There was a pre-game ceremony to honor Peyton Manning, but it is obvious he went in knowing some players would kneel so he could pull off his stunt.

Doesn't matter if there was a ceremony or not. If Pence had the intent of walking out if the players took a knee, he should have picked another game, because the 49ers were the ones that started the whole thing with Kaepernick.

He could have saved the taxpayers a whole bunch of money if he had simply watched the ceremony at home, and then turned off his television when the players took a knee.

Besides.................considering that he had a fund raising event at 6:00 that evening, I doubt he would have stayed for the whole game anyway. He more than likely would have had to leave at halftime.

Nope, sorry................just a political stunt to push an agenda, and a waste of taxpayer money.

Doesn't matter if there was a ceremony or not. If Pence had the intent of walking out if the players took a knee, he should have picked another game, because the 49ers were the ones that started the whole thing with Kaepernick.

He could have saved the taxpayers a whole bunch of money if he had simply watched the ceremony at home, and then turned off his television when the players took a knee.

Besides.................considering that he had a fund raising event at 6:00 that evening, I doubt he would have stayed for the whole game anyway. He more than likely would have had to leave at halftime.

Nope, sorry................just a political stunt to push an agenda, and a waste of taxpayer money.

You asked a question and I answered. It wasn't just a Colts game against the 49ers. There was a ceremony honoring Peyton Manning.

You asked a question and I answered. It wasn't just a Colts game against the 49ers. There was a ceremony honoring Peyton Manning.

Still a waste of taxpayer money for a political stunt.

did you know?

"Mike Pence's nephew, John Pence, makes 144K per year working for his uncle's reelection campaign" - Judd Legum

Forum List

Back