Crazy Kamala Harris Wants To Jail Gun Manufacturers

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Just about every day, I hear about another looney idea coming from one of the many loose wire Democrats trying to get nominated to run for president. A whole book ought to be written about these goofball things.

One of the things under attack by these loons is the Constitution's 2nd amendment. That combined with harebrained regulation notions, gives us the latest wackjob idea, this one from Kamala Harris. She is calling for the repeal of the 2005 Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which shields the gun industry from liability, when 3rd parties use weapons for criminal acts.

Harris would revoke the licenses of gun manufacturers and dealers who break the law and, for the most egregious, make them criminally liable (ie. Jail time)

What a loon tune. Guns are excellent tools of self-defense as well as useful for sport shooting at target ranges. If people (a very small minority) use them improperly for harmful purposes, this should be seen as wrongdoing by the company who made the guns ? There seems to be no limit to the goofy things Democrats will come up with.

Do they now want to go after the manufacturers of shovels, because they sometimes are used to hurt people ? How about baseball bats ? Pitchforks ? Automobiles ? Steel-toe shoes ? Kitchen knives ?

President Trump will have to take note if all the nutty things coming out of the Democrat primary season, and hold his opponent accountable for them, when the general election campaign arrives.

NRA singles out 2020 election candidate Kamala Harris

Last edited:
Kamala Harris said: "I am a gun owner, and I own a gun for probably the reason a lot of people do -- for personal safety," the California Democrat said Thursday. "I was a career prosecutor."

ScreenHunter_05-Apr.-12-16.03.jpg

Question that needs to be asked:
"Senator Harris, My brother was killed by a drunk driver.

Should I sue the bartender, the brewery, or the car manufacturer?"

Forum List

Back