Crazy Joe Biden: "we should attack Russia the same way they attacked us"...well, should we?!

I don't think it would be productive.
Shut down their internet for a couple days. Make 'em squirm.

What does that accomplish?

The U.S. SHOULD be at least attempting to find common ground with Russia ... but it should not be a huge priority, nor should we just let our guard down, or accept our president coming across as a gutless wimp when standing aside his counterpart. Trump's intention is fine; it's his execution that is god-awful. How can anyone respect a man who acted the way he did that Monday? Putin certainly doesn't.
What does it accomplish? It makes me feel better. It feels like we punched back. Laying down and rolling over, ignoring their crimes, doesn't accomplish anything either, except giving Putin the thumbs up to do it again, or worse.

The U.S. SHOULD be at least attempting to find common ground with Russia ... but it should not be a huge priority, nor should we just let our guard down, or accept our president coming across as a gutless wimp when standing aside his counterpart. Trump's intention is fine; it's his execution that is god-awful. How can anyone respect a man who acted the way he did that Monday? Putin certainly doesn't.
What does it accomplish? It makes me feel better. It feels like we punched back. Laying down and rolling over, ignoring their crimes, doesn't accomplish anything either, except giving Putin the thumbs up to do it again, or worse.

That's the trouble with politics today; too many "feelings" involved.

People need to get over their feelings. We need a combination of strength, pragmatism, and intelligence in the White House. Unfortunately, our president has none of those things. However, to attack Russia at the moment would not be a strong move. It would be a perpetuation of an endless cycle of retaliation for perceived slights. That's how children behave.

CNN's Jake Tapper follows on twitter the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. the plot thickens!

People need to get over their feelings. We need a combination of strength, pragmatism, and intelligence in the White House. Unfortunately, our president has none of those things. However, to attack Russia at the moment would not be a strong move. It would be a perpetuation of an endless cycle of retaliation for perceived slights. That's how children behave.
Well, I think slapping them back does show strength, and that we have the intelligence to play dirty, too.
"Perceived slights?" Really? Whose side are you on, really, John?

Well, I think slapping them back does show strength, and that we have the intelligence to play dirty, too.

United States. My home country.

Do you not believe the intelligence agencies? Do you not believe the Russians hacked us and interfered with our election? Do you really believe that should be ignored and allowed to continue? Because it is continuing, you know.

Do you not believe the intelligence agencies? Do you not believe the Russians hacked us and interfered with our election? Do you really believe that should be ignored and allowed to continue? Because it is continuing, you know.

Why do you think that is?

Putin to Oliver Stone: if they beat you up for interviewing me, you can always come back to Russia.

Stone: folks are gonna be interested to hear your side of the story.

Putin: i doubt that!

Even America's "crazy uncle" should know that it' has been the mission of the freaking CIA to hack foreign elections to try to get the results that benefit the U.S. The problem is that the CIA isn't any more effective than the Russians were.

the sense of uncertainty Russians felt ever since the Soviet Union crumbled under their feet meant that any setback for Russia scared the shit out of Russians!

I am all for attacking the Russia the same way, provided they actually were involved which the OP conveniently forgot to prove.

Let's reveal some truth and facts regarding Russia.

Biden did 80 campaign events for Crooked Hillary. that's more than Hillary did for Hillary

Forum List

Back