Crazy Joe Biden: "we should attack Russia the same way they attacked us"...well, should we?!

No, it would take years to produce a similar Manchurian Candidate to take Russia's top office. First, we must remove Putin from controlling the oval office, then we can deal with the Russian threat

The Deep State wants a war with Russia and for the same reason they made us kill Qadaffi and Saddam: they dared to defy IMF and New World Order.

Does anyone who's given it any thought believe we haven't been???

Rep Kinzinger of the GOP said the same thing. there's growing bipartisan consensus on this. what do you think?

Biden Hints at U.S. Response to Russia for Cyberattacks
December 16, 2016 President Barack Obama said,
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action. And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."
Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'
It sounds okay to me.

Sure, lets remove all doubt about our hypocrisy by hacking the Russian's elections. Stop listening to incompetent morons like Biden.

when asked about Biden's comments, Putin said that its funny that Obama gave Biden a medal and that reminded him of the Politburo in the old days....

Rep Kinzinger of the GOP said the same thing. there's growing bipartisan consensus on this. what do you think?

Biden Hints at U.S. Response to Russia for Cyberattacks

Uh..................dude.................not for nothing, but your link is dated Oct 15, 2016. Biden is no longer VP, and doesn't have any authority in our current government.
he will win the presidency in 2020

You know, while I hope he might run, that is still a long shot right now.

Something tells me there aren't that many snowflakes in Russia who would be upset if someone posted negative truth about Vlad.

I don't think it would be productive.
Shut down their internet for a couple days. Make 'em squirm.

What does that accomplish?

The U.S. SHOULD be at least attempting to find common ground with Russia ... but it should not be a huge priority, nor should we just let our guard down, or accept our president coming across as a gutless wimp when standing aside his counterpart. Trump's intention is fine; it's his execution that is god-awful. How can anyone respect a man who acted the way he did that Monday? Putin certainly doesn't.

Forum List

Back