Crazy for Czars!

OneWorld

Aug 11, 2009
So for those on the right, do you really not see the strategy these guys are using on you? I mean really, can we have a real discussion about this. Because they are basically belittling your intelligence with this recent get rid of the czars strategy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mptfF8Y4xLo]YouTube - Front Flip Fail[/ame]

I'll take that as you're clueless...

It's sad, because you guys are going to potentially destroy this country, and you're just pawns being used.

This new czar thing is just another one in the the already long line of attacks to appear as if your government is being taken from you by Obama. It's a game they're playing with you, as the people in office and Rove understand how they're using you. They don't believe any of this stuff themselves, and I can prove this is the case.

I'll take that as you're clueless...

i know you do, thats nothing new all your types think you know better than everyone else

It's sad, because you guys are going to potentially destroy this country, and you're just pawns being used.
your idea of "destroying this country" is people living in freedom and liberty, thats not what i call destruction.

This new czar thing is just another one in the the already long line of attacks to appear as if your government is being taken from you by Obama. It's a game they're playing with you, as the people in office and Rove understand how they're using you. They don't believe any of this stuff themselves, and I can prove this is the case.

pull your head out of obamas ass. funny how you think people in gubmint are soooo much smarter than everyone else, fits right in with the elitist puke youre gagging on

Is this the new Obama Borg tactic, make it sound like you are extended an olive branch with a plea to reason while insulting the opponent's views on the matter? OneWorld, you are the one belittling the right and us lefties who disagree with Obama. You all tried first bullying, then fearmongering, and media control, it hasn't worked, so then you try this "if you disagree with us you're racist" bullshit, and now this faux olive branch. Without multiple sides contributing this country will be ruined, no matter which side is the winner, period.

funny-pictures-white-dove-is-about-to-be-eaten.jpg

We need a cabbage Czar!

Have you noticed the state of cabbage these days?

The serfs who grow this shit need some tough Czar love.

Not that I eat cabbage, every since my mother died and stopped forcing the vile shit down my throat, but still, there will be a chaos of cabbage if it is not regulated by some authoritrian fuck wit.

Bring on the cabbage Czar!

Last edited:
We need a cabbage Czar!

Have you noticed the state of cabbage these days?

The serfs who grow this shit need some tough Czar love.

Not that I eat cabbage, every since my mother died and stopped forcing the vile shit down my throat, but still, there will be a chaos of cabbage if it is not regulated by some authoritrian fuck wit.

Bring on the cabbage Czar!

cabbage czar can oversea the dust bowl where the farms of the San Joaquin Valley used to be.

pull your head out of obamas ass. funny how you think people in gubmint are soooo much smarter than everyone else, fits right in with the elitist puke youre gagging on

Dubya had 47 Czars while in office. Did you have your head up his ass the whole time, or are you being a hypocrite again?

Dubya had 47 Czars while in office. Did you have your head up his ass the whole time, or are you being a hypocrite again?

so youre another one who thinks people in government are so much smarter than everyone else huh? fucking moron! pull YOUR head out of obamas ass...wait, nvrmnd there is no convincing you, you wont be convinced until you feel the leather of the communist boot on your neck. so you clucking chicken, wut the fuck are you still crying about bush for? you simple minded useful idiot hes gone and hes not coming back...tell me something assbite, were any of bushs "czars" communists, truthers, eugenicists? or how about obamas advisors like valerie jarret his number two adviser who spoke with the other racists at the ISNA, you like her too?

Last edited:

so youre another one who thinks people in government are so much smarter than everyone else huh? fucking moron! pull YOUR head out of obamas ass...wait, nvrmnd there is no convincing you, you wont be convinced until you feel the leather of the communist boot on your neck. so you clucking chicken, wut the fuck are you still crying about bush for? you simple minded useful idiot hes gone and hes not coing back...tell me something assbite, were any of bushs "czars" communists, truthers, eugenicists? or how about obamas advisors like valerie jarret his number two adviser who spoke with the other racists at the ISNA, you like her too?

Congratulations, FATALITY! Thanks to your limited and putrid use of our English language, combined with your limited thinking skills, you have just made my ignore list. Hypocrites like you, who want to bash Obama for doing things that were perfectly fine with you when a Republican was President serve no purpose here. Good luck with that, asshat.

so youre another one who thinks people in government are so much smarter than everyone else huh? fucking moron! pull YOUR head out of obamas ass...wait, nvrmnd there is no convincing you, you wont be convinced until you feel the leather of the communist boot on your neck. so you clucking chicken, wut the fuck are you still crying about bush for? you simple minded useful idiot hes gone and hes not coing back...tell me something assbite, were any of bushs "czars" communists, truthers, eugenicists? or how about obamas advisors like valerie jarret his number two adviser who spoke with the other racists at the ISNA, you like her too?

Congratulations, FATALITY! Thanks to your limited and putrid use of our English language, combined with your limited thinking skills, you have just made my ignore list. Hypocrites like you, who want to bash Obama for doing things that were perfectly fine with you when a Republican was President serve no purpose here. Good luck with that, asshat.

run along little doggy, i knew you didnt have any answers you ignorant hack

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:Personally I don't Appreciate Czar's at all. There is Administrating, and Delegating, and Multi-Tasking. I'll make sure my assistant tells his assistant, to tell his assistant, to tell his assistant, to get new Print cartriges. How many Layers of Shit does Government need to function? Are these layers really to insulate from blame? Is it a race to out spend? Is redundancy even considered? Why even ask?
:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:Personally I don't Appreciate Czar's at all. There is Administrating, and Delegating, and Multi-Tasking. I'll make sure my assistant tells his assistant, to tell his assistant, to tell his assistant, to get new Print cartriges. How many Layers of Shit does Government need to function? Are these layers really to insulate from blame? Is it a race to out spend? Is redundancy even considered? Why even ask?
:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

yep, new layers of assholes to help prop up the ever increasing bulk of fedzilla

Forum List

Back