crazy christians targetting twitter this time

Because that's what the left is about. Silencing the opposition.

They're just as much opposition to the left as the right.

But that's besides the point... they have the first amendment right to express themselves as they please. As you have the right to make cheap partisan attacks as you please.

Isn't the constitution great?

So God hates Jews now? He has a funny way of showing it. Heck, His Beloved Son is Jewish. I dont think He hates His Son.

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of picketing their church with stupid signs saying how much God hates them. I wonder how they would react.

Better to look at what/who Fred Phelps actually supports to understand what he is all about. I'm positive he does not represent the Word of God well. Worst than the blind leading the blind, more like the wicked leading the blind.

Fred Phelps's Friends

So God hates Jews now? He has a funny way of showing it. Heck, His Beloved Son is Jewish. I dont think He hates His Son.

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of picketing their church with stupid signs saying how much God hates them. I wonder how they would react.
Any god who would kill his own son or send his son to die for pathetic souls, is a monster.

And that Abraham dude...putting a knife to his son's throat because the holy voices told him to?

fucking nuts!

Crazy christians target twitter? Hmm. Crazy Muslims target buildings full of people. Which religion should I choose? Hmm.

I much prefer that hate speech not be silenced. That way we all know who the whackjobs are and can deal with them appropriately. Not by silencing them but by ensuring that we speak out against them. Seems better than screaming for everyone to be locked up.

Forum List

Back