Crazy Chris Matthews accused of sexual harassment

Gee, why does this give me a peculiar shiver up my right leg?

At this point, perhaps it would be easier to list the men remaining in the world who haven't EVER offended or bothered any women!
It seems just about every Trump critic has been accused of sexual in-proprietees.

All+the+unique+ones+are+dropping+like+flies+_d054f54b80d708728d518e718e0193d5.jpg

I think we gotta cut poor Chris some slack on this one because it's learned behavior over the course of his career. Just think how often he witnessed such behavior by the many dimocrats he's worked for over the years including Sens. Frank Moss and Ed Muskie, J. Earl Carter, and Tip O'Neill. The guy's likely earned the equivalent of a masters degree on the subject of sexual harassment, and if he'd just done a stint with Teddy Kennedy he'd have his PhD.

I think we gotta cut poor Chris some slack on this one because it's learned behavior over the course of his career. Just think how often he witnessed such behavior by the many dimocrats he's worked for over the years including Sens. Frank Moss and Ed Muskie, J. Earl Carter, and Tip O'Neill. The guy's likely earned the equivalent of a masters degree on the subject of sexual harassment, and if he'd just done a stint with Teddy Kennedy he'd have his PhD.

Funny how the Dem double standard was so easily exposed.

Ted kennedy = IGNORE HIM KILLING A WOMAN

Clarence Thomas? BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!

Bill Clinton = Ignore his womanizing

Trump's vulgar sentence? BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

So funny how these liberal shitheads won’t call out there own.

Matthews should resign.........Right?

Gee, why does this give me a peculiar shiver up my right leg?

At this point, perhaps it would be easier to list the men remaining in the world who haven't EVER offended or bothered any women!
It seems just about every Trump critic has been accused of sexual in-proprietees.
Critic?
During the election, Mathews couldn't be more critical of Clinton. He constantly referred to Trump as "authentic". All the way up until the election. After that, he seemed to change his opinion of Trump, but never of Clinton.

Chris Matthews learned a new word: “confected.” Get used to hearing it.

The double standard is that conservatives always resign but the MSM does everything it can to cover for liberal nut cases.

Forum List

Back