Crazy Bernie: no other candidate in history has talked about who rules america/power of ruling class

"Crazy Bernie: no other candidate in history has talked about who rules america/power of ruling class"

Eugene Debs served time for doing just that. Bernie ought to be careful now that the Trump administration has taken a liking to the Espionage Act. That's how they got Debs.

the guy is way to fucking old and after the last election he proved himself to be not only a hypocrite but a useless pussy....
as opposed to Trump who is young?
i have stated more than once in this forum that trump is to old himself....i have also stated anyone over 70 is to old to run for the most stressful job on the planet...

• Banned
the guy is way to fucking old and after the last election he proved himself to be not only a hypocrite but a useless pussy....
i have stated more than once in this forum that trump is to old himself....i have also stated anyone over 70 is to old to run for the most stressful job on the planet...
you're proud of your record? i respect that, sir. i'm also proud. I'M PROUD OF MY RECORD ON USMB! i favor quality over quantity!

• Banned
Freedom is about more than the size of government. Health care is freedom. Consumer protection is freedom. Racial justice is freedom.

you're proud of your record? i respect that, sir. i'm also proud. I'M PROUD OF MY RECORD ON USMB! i favor quality over quantity!
so what record am i proud of?...we were talking age.....you wanna clear that up?...

Forum List

Back