Crazy Bernie leads 2020 Dem Primary Poll,Pocahontas 2nd, Crazy Joe Biden 3rd, Crooked Zuckerberg 4th

We are fighting for the very survival of the Republic. If this Alinsky mob wins, America dies. This is not hyperbole.

"Among women, Sanders (Crazy Bernie) beats Warren (Pocahontas) with a ratio of more than 3 to 1 and Biden (Crazy Uncle Joe) almost 2 to 1."

Time is past for Aesop, Pogo. The world has changed.

Found it.

There is the story of a young martial arts student who was under the tutelage of a famous master.
One day, the master was watching a practice session in the courtyard. He realized that the presence of the other students was interfering with the young man’s attempts to perfect his technique.
The master could sense the young man’s frustration. He went up to the young man and tapped him on his shoulder.
“What’s the problem?” he inquired.
“I don’t know”, said the youth, with a strained expression.
“No matter how much I try, I am unable to execute the moves properly”.
“Before you can master technique, you must understand harmony. Come with me, I will explain”, replied the master.
The teacher and student left the building and walked some distance into the woods until they came upon a stream. The master stood silently on the bank for several moments. Then he spoke.

“Look at the stream,” he said. “There are rocks in its way. Does it slam into them out of frustration? It simply flows over and around them and moves on! Be like the water and you will know what harmony is.”

The young man took the master’s advice to heart. Soon, he was barely noticing the other students around him. Nothing could come in his way of executing the most perfect moves.

Once on an island far, far to the east-or maybe to the west-there were three brothers. In those days, everyone on that island lived in caves. But the three brothers were not happy about it.

"Why must we live in a cave?" the oldest asked their mother.

"It is because of the Earthquake God," she told them. "If we built a house, he would come to wreck it."

"What if we built a house he couldn't wreck?" said the middle brother.

"No one knows how," said their mother.

"Then we should try and find out," said the youngest.

The brothers all agreed they should build such a house, but they could not agree how. So each set off to the valley to build one of his own.

The oldest brother built his house from stone and mortar. He told himself, "It is as strong as a mountain."

The middle brother built his house from wood and pegs. He said, "It is as strong as a tree."

The youngest brother built his house from bamboo and cord. He said, "It is as strong as the grass."

One day, the Earthquake God came down the mountain. On legs like pillars, he strode up to the oldest brother's house of stone.

"So!" he said. "They try to build houses, do they?"

The Earthquake God stamped his feet. And as he stamped, he shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house shivered. The mortar cracked and the stones fell down. The Earthquake God laughed.

Somehow, the oldest brother got out safely and ran to his brother's house of wood. But it was not long before the Earthquake God arrived.

"Another one! Well, this one won't last any longer." He stamped his feet and shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house shuddered. The pegs snapped and the walls leaned over. The Earthquake God laughed.

The two brothers got out quickly and ran to their brother's house of bamboo. But soon the Earthquake God arrived there too.

"Still another! But this one looks weakest of all!" He stamped and shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house swayed. The cord strained and the bamboo wobbled-but then it sprang back straight!

The Earthquake God frowned. He stamped harder, then harder still. But nothing he did could wreck the bamboo house.

At last, in a fury, he stamped back up the mountain.

The brothers were happy to see him go. But the oldest asked the youngest, "Why did your house stand when ours did not?" And the middle brother said, "Yes, why?"

The youngest brother answered, "You tried to make your houses stronger than the Earthquake God. But I made mine weaker. Whatever bends does not break."

There it is -- Aesop again, in different words. And you were right when you posted them.

I took the trouble to find those words because it's obvious you're the only one in this thread intelligent enough to understand them.

Bernie Sanders leads in 2020 Democratic primary poll

i'm surprised that Low Energy Al Franken and Crazy Cory Booker are nowhere to be found...

I agree with you about Al Franken. I never heard of Cory Booker, my Google search indicates he has written a couple of books and so I now see where you're coming from and am inclined to agree there also. I've learned you've got to keep an eye out for those book writers, it is certainly an indication of a politician with future aspirations. Good calls and thanks for the info.

From list my take is the Democrats are in a world of hurt.

Bernie Sanders leads in 2020 Democratic primary poll

i'm surprised that Low Energy Al Franken and Crazy Cory Booker are nowhere to be found...

I agree with you about Al Franken. I never heard of Cory Booker, my Google search indicates he has written a couple of books and so I now see where you're coming from and am inclined to agree there also. I've learned you've got to keep an eye out for those book writers, it is certainly an indication of a politician with future aspirations.

You may have something there....

Trump%20Books%202.png

From list my take is the Democrats are in a world of hurt.

There's nobody on the list who's even indicated an interest in running any time recently except Sanders, and he's not even a Democrat.

Again, the presence of Snark Fuckerberg on the list renders it laughable. Nor is 2017 anything close to even a primary campaign year.

What's far more interesting is this ------
We're less than a year past a presidential election, and there's a constant buzz about who to replace him with. Even though it's way too early. That's as eloquent as the OP's desperate "second term" pixie dust. Has there ever been a POTUS whose presence has inspired so much "what else we got?" so soon? Not that I can remember.

Here's another one just posted.

Last edited:
Time is past for Aesop, Pogo. The world has changed.

Found it.

There is the story of a young martial arts student who was under the tutelage of a famous master.
One day, the master was watching a practice session in the courtyard. He realized that the presence of the other students was interfering with the young man’s attempts to perfect his technique.
The master could sense the young man’s frustration. He went up to the young man and tapped him on his shoulder.
“What’s the problem?” he inquired.
“I don’t know”, said the youth, with a strained expression.
“No matter how much I try, I am unable to execute the moves properly”.
“Before you can master technique, you must understand harmony. Come with me, I will explain”, replied the master.
The teacher and student left the building and walked some distance into the woods until they came upon a stream. The master stood silently on the bank for several moments. Then he spoke.

“Look at the stream,” he said. “There are rocks in its way. Does it slam into them out of frustration? It simply flows over and around them and moves on! Be like the water and you will know what harmony is.”

The young man took the master’s advice to heart. Soon, he was barely noticing the other students around him. Nothing could come in his way of executing the most perfect moves.

Once on an island far, far to the east-or maybe to the west-there were three brothers. In those days, everyone on that island lived in caves. But the three brothers were not happy about it.

"Why must we live in a cave?" the oldest asked their mother.

"It is because of the Earthquake God," she told them. "If we built a house, he would come to wreck it."

"What if we built a house he couldn't wreck?" said the middle brother.

"No one knows how," said their mother.

"Then we should try and find out," said the youngest.

The brothers all agreed they should build such a house, but they could not agree how. So each set off to the valley to build one of his own.

The oldest brother built his house from stone and mortar. He told himself, "It is as strong as a mountain."

The middle brother built his house from wood and pegs. He said, "It is as strong as a tree."

The youngest brother built his house from bamboo and cord. He said, "It is as strong as the grass."

One day, the Earthquake God came down the mountain. On legs like pillars, he strode up to the oldest brother's house of stone.

"So!" he said. "They try to build houses, do they?"

The Earthquake God stamped his feet. And as he stamped, he shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house shivered. The mortar cracked and the stones fell down. The Earthquake God laughed.

Somehow, the oldest brother got out safely and ran to his brother's house of wood. But it was not long before the Earthquake God arrived.

"Another one! Well, this one won't last any longer." He stamped his feet and shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house shuddered. The pegs snapped and the walls leaned over. The Earthquake God laughed.

The two brothers got out quickly and ran to their brother's house of bamboo. But soon the Earthquake God arrived there too.

"Still another! But this one looks weakest of all!" He stamped and shouted,

"EARTH SHAKE!
HOUSE BREAK!"

The earth shook and the house swayed. The cord strained and the bamboo wobbled-but then it sprang back straight!

The Earthquake God frowned. He stamped harder, then harder still. But nothing he did could wreck the bamboo house.

At last, in a fury, he stamped back up the mountain.

The brothers were happy to see him go. But the oldest asked the youngest, "Why did your house stand when ours did not?" And the middle brother said, "Yes, why?"

The youngest brother answered, "You tried to make your houses stronger than the Earthquake God. But I made mine weaker. Whatever bends does not break."

There it is -- Aesop again, in different words. And you were right when you posted them.

I took the trouble to find those words because it's obvious you're the only one in this thread intelligent enough to understand them.

...Aesop's Fables isn't all that obscure. I hope a lot of people know about them.

Maybe you should post the one about the Scorpion and the frog, and tell the Trump supporters that Trump is a scorpion, and they are all frogs.

The Democratic party needs a complete overhaul. The corruption, the slimy candidate, the DNC cheating, the nearly unbearable stench is still fresh in everyone’s memory. They need someone new, intelligent, and attractive. And they have to stop raiding ‘homes for the aged’ to find their candidates. Let’s see a candidate who’s at least a little attractive, and not yet ready for a Walker.

That said, I’d vote for almost anyone over trump. Why? Because he’s one of the most vile, nasty, self-centered, disgusting, liars I’ve ever seen. He’s so childish it’s freaking unreal. Just a total imbecile.

Looks like Crazy Joe Biden is setting up to be the "anti-populist establishment guy" just like the wonderful Emmanuel Macron whom the Democratic Establishment fawned over (Obama himself endorsed Macron). Where's Macron now? In crisis: "Mr. Macron's approval rating has dropped to 39%"

"I say if Kamala Harris runs, she is the Democratic nominee" - Ann Coulter

remember she predicted Trump would be president back in 2015

Bernie would be sitting as POTUS if he had not have caved to BLM taking the stage, then groveling for Hillary when she stole his votes.
Bernie has good intentions...but he is a wuss. He proved that all by himself. We do not need a wuss in the White House.
See, I think that’s stupid. What would it have accomplished if Bernie had publically complained about the DNC’s meddling? Nothing. People would be annoyed by it and call whining.

He threw his support behind Hillary because he knew she was up against a moron like Trump. Obviously she is the lesser of two evils

Bernie would be sitting as POTUS if he had not have caved to BLM taking the stage, then groveling for Hillary when she stole his votes.
Bernie has good intentions...but he is a wuss. He proved that all by himself. We do not need a wuss in the White House.
Bernie would have turned us into Venezuela

See, I think that’s stupid. What would it have accomplished if Bernie had publically complained about the DNC’s meddling? Nothing. People would be annoyed by it and call whining.

He threw his support behind Hillary because he knew she was up against a moron like Trump. Obviously she is the lesser of two evils
BS. Bernie thought about a third party run until the DNC sent him a package labeled "Scalia's Pillow"

So what? It's a bit early still.

Beside all of them would make a better president than President Hyperbole!

Hillary Clinton still has a better chance of beating Trump in 2020 then all the other candidates mentioned here. She is more centrist and moderate than any of them and is certainly more centrist and moderate than Trump. She actually won the popular vote in 2016. Her campaign if she were to run would not make the mistake of neglecting Wisconsin and Michigan. Trump won't ever win those states again. Trump will also lose Florida in 2020 because it will be filled with Hundreds of Thousands of people from Puerto Rico, forced to move there because of the poor response to problems on the Island, who will vote against him.

The Democrats will either have to find some new blood to run, or Hillary will start to reverse her statement that she is done with elective office sometime in early 2019. A female avenging her defeat by what many regard is a male pig, would be a winner in 2020.

Hillary in 2020.

Campaign slogan can be "Third times a charm". :lol:

If the candidates remain the same from 2020 that they were in 2016, Hillary would have an excellent chance. She won the popular vote in 2016, and with Trump in the low mid 30s in approval now, he may be down to the high 20s by 2020. If Trump is going to be the Republican candidate in 2020, and the Democrats don't find any new blood, Hillary is their best chance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back