Crazy Bachmann is at it again

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Michele Bachmann: Evolution-Only Approach In Schools Amounts To 'Censorship By Government' (VIDEO)

"What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide." She added, "I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides."

Perry is no smarter -

called evolution "a theory that's out there" and one that's "got some gaps in it"

No wonder they don't like Huntsman -

"To be clear. I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy."

Last edited:
Looking as she won't get the nomination but wonder if the nominee will ask her to be a V.P. candidate given she's a Teavangelist?

Michele Bachmann: Evolution-Only Approach In Schools Amounts To 'Censorship By Government' (VIDEO)

"What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide." She added, "I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides."

Perry is no smarter -

called evolution "a theory that's out there" and one that's "got some gaps in it"

No wonder they don't like Huntsman -

"To be clear. I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy."

And if creation only was being taught in schools, your fuckin' panties would be in an even bigger bundle.

STFU.

I'm glad she's out of the running for president.

She performed well in the debates and made me feel a lot better about her than I did six months ago, but still ......

Last edited:
I'm glad she's out of the running for president.

She performed well in the debates and made me feel a lot better about her than I did six months ago, but still ......

Im not sure she is out yet. She's still polling well in Iowa. She could win the state.

She is also being supported by Beck. And while he doesn't do official endorsements, he does have some sway in public opinion.

Forum List

Back