Crazy ass showers rich people want

So today we started another job while another contractor replaces all the bad floor joists on another job we were doing.

8 body sprays, two benches, total tile enclosure including the ceiling & two steam vents with a floor to ceiling 10 foot long glass wall on one side. And two 1 foot wide circular lights in neon blue with audio strobes built into them. 6 foot marble free standing tub with a heated floor.

These are the jobs I live for though. No greater satisfaction than seeing one of these beauties completed & up & running on the final day.

I always mock people for being envious of the rich but I gotta admit, bathrooms like this one make me Uber Jelly lol
Do you have any pics?
We're still in the rough in phase. I upload pics to my website on occasion but after posting that link publicly here last time a couple losers thought 3 am hang up phone calls were cool.
It'd be cool to see the ones that you're most impressed by and proud of having done.

So today we started another job while another contractor replaces all the bad floor joists on another job we were doing.

8 body sprays, two benches, total tile enclosure including the ceiling & two steam vents with a floor to ceiling 10 foot long glass wall on one side. And two 1 foot wide circular lights in neon blue with audio strobes built into them. 6 foot marble free standing tub with a heated floor.

These are the jobs I live for though. No greater satisfaction than seeing one of these beauties completed & up & running on the final day.

I always mock people for being envious of the rich but I gotta admit, bathrooms like this one make me Uber Jelly lol
Do you have any pics?
We're still in the rough in phase. I upload pics to my website on occasion but after posting that link publicly here last time a couple losers thought 3 am hang up phone calls were cool.
It'd be cool to see the ones that you're most impressed by and proud of having done.
Yeah, I hear ya but I've shared personal info on here many times & it almost always ends poorly. Too many nut jobs on here.

Do you have any pics?
Yeah, I hear ya but I've shared personal info on here many times & it almost always ends poorly. Too many nut jobs on here.
Fair enough

Do you have any pics?
Gramps, it's the internet. Never a good idea to post anything that jeopardizes your anonymity. Waaay too many kooks, nut jobs, etc. with the IQs of a grapefruit or lower who can cause you grief in all sorts of ways.

Other than that it sounds like you do nice work and you're the kind of contractor I always look for, but your type aren't easy to find. Sure your clients are appreciative.

Forum List

Back