Crazy anti-census woman shot dead after pointing shotgun at police

CaféAuLait;2340656 said:
Fucking idiots like you are taking a news story apart to defend Tea Party Gun Nut tactics?

:cuckoo:

Don't answer your door with a gun when police are obviously outside.

BOTH Occupants of the home came to the door armed

BOTH WERE ARMED WHEN POLICE ARRIVED and there was not recognizable threat to life or property.

Wow, what a jump. "A Tea Party nutcase"-- you know nothing of what happened according to the other side ( the dead woman) and make so many assumptions.

If this woman opened her door to the Census worker and she said leave my property-- not knowing who she was and said leave and the Census worker said I am a Census worker and she said leave anyway.

The only facts you know is what some Cencus worker says. You do not know what happened between the worker and the woman. You have NO Clue if this woman had mental problems or was taking drugs -- you jump to the conclsion that she was a Tea Partier bent on getting the government worker.

Tea Party Type!!!!!

The Tea Party Whackos have told people to protest the census. Tea Party Rallies have told the Gun Nuts bring weapons to large rallies. (not all gun owners are gun nuts)

This is the logical result

So there is no way according to you that the unsually high property Crime rate for Yuba played any roll according to you?

Yuba City Profile | Yuba City CA | Population, Crime, Map

CaféAuLait;2340664 said:
CaféAuLait;2340633 said:
If my boss said not to be going to people home after sunset as the article says then I would not show up according to the article 'somewhere around that time" Sunset is at 8:20 PM according to your chart. According to the article the Census worker arrived "sometime around that time at 8 pm ".

I fail to see how what you would do is relevant. If the law or regulations says census workers can show up before sunset they can show up before sunset, no one gives a fuck what you would do.

Would you point a shotgun at the face of a uniformed police officer, is that something you would do?

BTW if I was your boss and I told you to work till sunset and you cut out 20 minutes before sunset every day I'd fire you.

How do YOU KNOW this was not at 8:20 PM? -- The article say 'somewhere around 8 PM" that can be 7:40 or 8:20 ( sunset) . Or anywhere in between. Meaning the Census worker could have arrived at sunset for all you know-- given it says she arrived "somewhere around 8 PM" .
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea Party Gun Nut Types answered the door with weapons and refused police requests to act rational.

CaféAuLait;2340670 said:
CaféAuLait;2340656 said:
Wow, what a jump. "A Tea Party nutcase"-- you know nothing of what happened according to the other side ( the dead woman) and make so many assumptions.

If this woman opened her door to the Census worker and she said leave my property-- not knowing who she was and said leave and the Census worker said I am a Census worker and she said leave anyway.

The only facts you know is what some Cencus worker says. You do not know what happened between the worker and the woman. You have NO Clue if this woman had mental problems or was taking drugs -- you jump to the conclsion that she was a Tea Partier bent on getting the government worker.

Tea Party Type!!!!!

The Tea Party Whackos have told people to protest the census. Tea Party Rallies have told the Gun Nuts bring weapons to large rallies. (not all gun owners are gun nuts)

This is the logical result

So there is no way according to you that the unsually high property Crime rate for Yuba played any roll according to you?

Yuba City Profile | Yuba City CA | Population, Crime, Map
NO

Police at the door. requests to PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!! Police at your door.

CaféAuLait;2340664 said:
CaféAuLait;2340633 said:
If my boss said not to be going to people home after sunset as the article says then I would not show up according to the article 'somewhere around that time" Sunset is at 8:20 PM according to your chart. According to the article the Census worker arrived "sometime around that time at 8 pm ".

I fail to see how what you would do is relevant. If the law or regulations says census workers can show up before sunset they can show up before sunset, no one gives a fuck what you would do.

Would you point a shotgun at the face of a uniformed police officer, is that something you would do?

BTW if I was your boss and I told you to work till sunset and you cut out 20 minutes before sunset every day I'd fire you.

How do YOU KNOW this was not at 8:20 PM?

How do you know she was?

-- The article say 'somewhere around 8 PM" that can be 7:40 or 8:20 ( sunset) . Or anywhere in between. Meaning the Census worker could have arrived at sunset for all you know-- given it says she arrived "somewhere around 8 PM" .

And how would that change anything?

CaféAuLait;2340664 said:
CaféAuLait;2340633 said:

How do YOU KNOW this was not at 8:20 PM? -- The article say 'somewhere around 8 PM" that can be 7:40 or 8:20 ( sunset) . Or anywhere in between. Meaning the Census worker could have arrived at sunset for all you know-- given it says she arrived "somewhere around 8 PM" .

Police at the door. requests to PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!! Police at your door.

CaféAuLait;2340481 said:
This makes no sense. The Census worker claims she was so upset at this woman it took 2 hours to call the cops after the woman pointed a gun at her?

The Census worker says she went to their home at 8 PM at night? Probably scared the shit out of the woman coming to the home after dark.

A 2 hour delay to call the cops because someone refused to answer your questions? The Census supervisor says they are not supposed to be visiting homes after sunset. Did the Census woker arrive at 10 pm shortly before the sops were called. 10 PM if far too late to be banging on someones door!

Sounds like there is more to this story-- if someone pointed a gun at me the FIRST thing I would do would be to call the cops-- not wait 2 hours then do so.

yep,, something ain't adding up.

CaféAuLait;2340481 said:
This makes no sense. The Census worker claims she was so upset at this woman it took 2 hours to call the cops after the woman pointed a gun at her?

The Census worker says she went to their home at 8 PM at night? Probably scared the shit out of the woman coming to the home after dark.

A 2 hour delay to call the cops because someone refused to answer your questions? The Census supervisor says they are not supposed to be visiting homes after sunset. Did the Census woker arrive at 10 pm shortly before the sops were called. 10 PM if far too late to be banging on someones door!

Sounds like there is more to this story-- if someone pointed a gun at me the FIRST thing I would do would be to call the cops-- not wait 2 hours then do so.

:cuckoo: Its all a conspiracy!

Not defending a shooting, but.
I was wondering how far astray they have gone with the census.
I thought the Constitution only gave authority for a head count and not all this silliness about race and gender. Makes one wonder if those in Washington are trying to create special classes or groups of people.

CaféAuLait;2340481 said:

yep! damn californicating libturds want to let illegals run wild in the country and don't you dare ask them for ID. But at the same time shoot a woman dead because she doesn't want to answer a stupid acorn toting census taker. buncha idiots.

So what is wrong with the census? What is so bad about the government wanting to know how many people live at your address, their names, ages and race? There weren't any questions on the census form that anybody with a phone book probably couldn't find out anyway. So what is so wrong with the census that you denigrate it so much?

look stupid, we are not allowed to ask an illegal a question without being labeled a racist so dan't ask us any either. dumbnutz.

I'm gonna laugh so hard that I shit acorns when it's revealed that these people were on some sort of government assistance. And I'm laying even odds that they were.

I thought the Constitution only gave authority for a head count and not all this silliness about race and gender. Makes one wonder if those in Washington are trying to create special classes or groups of people.

It is acceptable to gather any other statistics which are necessary and proper for Congress to undertake its enumerated powers. For instance, the 14th amendment gives the Congress the power to pass laws meant to enforce the 14th amendment, and the collection of racial statistics is necessary and proper to the carrying out of that duty.

CaféAuLait;2340481 said:

It's a Willow Tree Happening.
:lol:

Good luck geting an answer to, did you live here on April 1, 2010? Put her down as one wise Latino woman and move on.

Last edited:

yep! damn californicating libturds want to let illegals run wild in the country and don't you dare ask them for ID. But at the same time shoot a woman dead because she doesn't want to answer a stupid acorn toting census taker. buncha idiots.

She was shot dead because she was pointing a shotgun at the face of an armed and uniformed officer of the law. You are seriously stupid.

CaféAuLait;2340481 said:

Do the math.

Take one "census worker".

Add "fear" of government

Add carefully cultivated "terror".

Multiply by "guns squared".

divide by paranoia.

And the answer is "one dead teabagger".

It is acceptable to gather any other statistics which are necessary and proper for Congress to undertake its enumerated powers. For instance, the 14th amendment gives the Congress the power to pass laws meant to enforce the 14th amendment, and the collection of racial statistics is necessary and proper to the carrying out of that duty.

Sorry, but that is a magical stretch of the 14th amendment.
When I refused to answer those questions, they didn't even inquire if I had been a slave.
If I'm not wrong I think the purpose of the census is for a headcount to apportion the number of seats in the House of Representatives and the number of electors to the Electoral College. The only question that asks that is "How many people were living or staying at this house, apartment or mobile home on April 1, 2010?". The other 9 are fishing. You think that the number of times a citizen has been married or what I paid for electricity last month or questions about my sex life or any marriage fidelity issues are covered under the 14th. Sorry, I disagree.

Forum List

Back