Crazy Ann Coulter: I have to go around with bodyguards. Michael Moore doesn't. Bill Maher doesn't.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she makes an excellent point regarding those on right who require protection against threats of ‘tolerant’ leftists.

Is she sober? I read her complaints on this in 2002, as childish as they are now. No more front pages on the news magazine, ok with me.

she makes an excellent point regarding those on right who require protection against threats of ‘tolerant’ leftists.

Then she is not as crazy as you want her to be.

Crazy this, crazy that.... according to you everyone is crazy ...meh.....the only crazy here is you.

• Banned

Crazy this, crazy that.... according to you everyone is crazy ...meh.....the only crazy here is you.

she's crazy in a good way. "crazy" can be a compliment. it means you're entertaining!

she's crazy in a good way. "crazy" can be a compliment. it means you're entertaining!

is that so

then you are very entertaining. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back