Craziest Anti-Obama Gun Reactions

I think we should have stricter laws and enforce the ones we have to keep felons and those with a history of mental illness from buying guns. I have no problem with most people buying guns for sport and self protection provided they know how to use them safely, don't have a criminal record, and don't have a history of mental illness.

pretty much works for me... :)

It isn't the government or lefties that scare me about losing my gun rights - it's the hardcore right-wing NRA gun nutters that pose the greatest risk to our gun rights. It's sadly comical to hear them trying to defend and justify their lunacy. Compromise isn't a dirty word, and we all do it to survive. The courts have clearly stated that the 2nd Amendment does not mean unrestricted gun rights.

Actually in a sense, we all do. Things just haven't gotten bad enough, yet. Stick around.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It isn't the government or lefties that scare me about losing my gun rights - it's the hardcore right-wing NRA gun nutters that pose the greatest risk to our gun rights. It's sadly comical to hear them trying to defend and justify their lunacy. Compromise isn't a dirty word, and we all do it to survive. The courts have clearly stated that the 2nd Amendment does not mean unrestricted gun rights.

True. But it does clearly state that there is an individual right to keep and bear arms for personal protection and to resist tyranny, a right that has been recently affirmed by the SCOTUS.

Bottom Line: The 2nd Amendment mean whatever SCOTUS says it means - and that meaning will continue to change into the future...
That only goes so far. The Court is not Divine, neither does it have Any interest in being the catalyst of mass slaughter, of any kind. Neither are it's Powers unlimited.

I'm sick and tired of the left labeling anyone who disagree's with them as a nutter. IT'S ridiculous, juvenile, and uncalled for. Just because someone owns a gun and is a member of the NRA doesn't make them anything but an American exercsising his constitutional right. Are those of you who support abortion, baby murdering nutters? Homosexuality- Gay nutters??? Afrimative Action- Nutty race baiting parasites? We can go and on and on. The Left's politics of personal destruction has caused a lot of the division and anger in this nation. When a restaurant like Chic Fi la can't even state their values without being threatened out of business, called names, sent death threats, you far leftists have created an atmosphere loaded with division. People aren't going to take but so much of your personal and verbal assaults and start fighting back, which is what has happened..

the left always has to have some boogeyman..First the people of Tea party and now the members of the NRA

the sad thing is this is their fellow Americans...They resort to calling them, extremist, terrorist, gun nuts, etc.

but when their elected Representatives do it what would we expect..

Forum List

Back