Craziest Anti-Obama Gun Reactions

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Adam Weinstein

Rick Perry, Louie Gohmert, Rand Paul, Ted Nugent, and more star in our roundup of the oddest and most offensive reactions to the president's gun-control proposals.

From the House's new impeachment caucus to the lone-wolf "lock and load" government resisters, Mother Jones is compiling the craziest of the right-wing reactions to President Obama's gun violence initiatives.

Pictures & Videos: Craziest Anti-Obama Gun Reactions | Mother Jones

By Adam Weinstein

Rick Perry, Louie Gohmert, Rand Paul, Ted Nugent, and more star in our roundup of the oddest and most offensive reactions to the president's gun-control proposals.

From the House's new impeachment caucus to the lone-wolf "lock and load" government resisters, Mother Jones is compiling the craziest of the right-wing reactions to President Obama's gun violence initiatives.

you are a fucking ass hole hack idiot! Is there nothing you every post that is not some liberal peice of bullshit? mother jones...really?

I have to laugh... who really cares what these people say any way. Ted nugent..... thats pretty funny.

just checking.... ^^^ flame plus content on op.

:lmao:

Does anyone believe that arming everyone would make us safer? Is more guns really the solution?

Does anyone really believe that disarming law abiding citizens will make us safer? No, it will not. You see, gun laws are a simple solution for people with simple minds, and you clearly fall into that simple minds category. You also fall into the extremist category as well, given that the NRA has a 41% approval rating vs. a 34% disapproval, as compared to the radical leftist Hollywood having a 23% approval rating and a 46% disapproval rating.

WSJ/NBC Poll Shows Support for NRA - Washington Wire - WSJ

Oh, and your link, MotherJones, well...the only reason I would click that link would be to download a copy of it to put at the bottom of my parrots cage.

You just don't get it do you?? It is not the gun, it is the person. And this is exactly why I have stated you fall into the simple minds category. You probably believe that if new gun laws are passed, criminals will commit their crimes with 10 round magazines, they will turn in their semi-auto rifles to the police departments so that way they can commit their crimes with legal guns.

Do you realize there are some people out there who naturally have tremendous physical strength and could do alot of damage with lets say a Matthews bow? Or do their act with a Bowtech Stryker cross bow...no sound no flash. Do you realize how many gifted machinists there are out there, and they will just manufacture firearms underground?? Don't believe me...well prohibition sure worked didn't it!!!:lol: And prohibition certainly benefitted the Kennedy family, didn't it!!!!!!

Your problem is, you are just too dumb, to realize that you are dumb.

It isn't the government or lefties that scare me about losing my gun rights - it's the hardcore right-wing NRA gun nutters that pose the greatest risk to our gun rights. It's sadly comical to hear them trying to defend and justify their lunacy. Compromise isn't a dirty word, and we all do it to survive. The courts have clearly stated that the 2nd Amendment does not mean unrestricted gun rights.

Larry_Pratt-630_0.jpg

First, Larry, you must prove that his "activities" are "illegal"...

Bush Attorney General Michael Mukasey Deflates Hannity's Claim That Obama's Actions Are Unconstitutional | Video | Media Matters for America

It isn't the government or lefties that scare me about losing my gun rights - it's the hardcore right-wing NRA gun nutters that pose the greatest risk to our gun rights. It's sadly comical to hear them trying to defend and justify their lunacy. Compromise isn't a dirty word, and we all do it to survive. The courts have clearly stated that the 2nd Amendment does not mean unrestricted gun rights.

isn't the GCA of 1968, background checks, and all the other laws compromise enough?

isn't the GCA of 1968, background checks, and all the other laws compromise enough?

Nope. Apparently you need to brush up on the facts.

Nope. Apparently you need to brush up on the facts.

IOW, bend over

It isn't the government or lefties that scare me about losing my gun rights - it's the hardcore right-wing NRA gun nutters that pose the greatest risk to our gun rights.

It isn't?

VP: We 'don't have the time' to charge background check lies | The Daily Caller

During the National Rifle Association’s meeting with Vice President Joe Biden and the White House gun violence task force, the vice president said the Obama administration does not have the time to fully enforce existing gun laws.

Jim Baker, the NRA representative present at the meeting, recalled the vice president’s words during an interview with The Daily Caller: “And to your point, Mr. Baker, regarding the lack of prosecutions on lying on Form 4473s, we simply don’t have the time or manpower to prosecute everybody who lies on a form, that checks a wrong box, that answers a question inaccurately.”

If existing laws can't be enforced, how can additional laws be enforced?

Oh-Criminals usually don't go through background checks.

True. But it does clearly state that there is an individual right to keep and bear arms for personal protection and to resist tyranny, a right that has been recently affirmed by the SCOTUS.

I think we should have stricter laws and enforce the ones we have to keep felons and those with a history of mental illness from buying guns. I have no problem with most people buying guns for sport and self protection provided they know how to use them safely, don't have a criminal record, and don't have a history of mental illness.

True. But it does clearly state that there is an individual right to keep and bear arms for personal protection and to resist tyranny, a right that has been recently affirmed by the SCOTUS.

Bottom Line: The 2nd Amendment mean whatever SCOTUS says it means - and that meaning will continue to change into the future...

By Adam Weinstein

oh yeah... I always rely on Mother Jones to give me a rational unbiased assessment of things... :)

Forum List

Back